The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair

Bewear was outside of its cave, looking at the rocks around it while Team Rocket was inside, chowing down on fruit. "Full tummies." said Team Rocket.

"Still, I want that one." said Jessie, pointing over to the stack of berries that were in the cave.

"Sure. Heads up." said James, grabbing the berry Jessie was pointing to and tosses it to her.

"Yummy." said Meowth as he and Wobbuffet munch away. "Top-shelf berries."

"Wobbuffet." Wobbuffet said with a berry in its mouth. Jessie sighs as Mimikyu walks by the entrance of the cave.

"Not doing a thing agrees with me." she said to her teammates.

"Well, with ample food and a nice soft bed on which to lay my snoring head, I have to agree." said James.

"This must be an alternative universe!" said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet."

Suddenly they heard something ringing. "What's that sound again?" asked Jessie, sitting up.

"It has a familiar ring." said James.

"It's messing with my digestion." said Meowth, pulling down his ears. Team Rocket looks down at what was ringing and shrieks in fear.

"Ah! A call from headquarters." said James, picking up a ball with the Team Rocket logo on it.

"I forgot how to talk." said Jessie, freaking out.

"My face feels just like a mush berry." said Meowth as he and the others straighten up and gets their act together when the Team Rocket Communicator activates and a woman appears.

"There has been absent reports on your activities in the Alola region." said the woman.

"Conditions on the ground mean only we can make that call." said Jessie.

"Jessie!" said James.

"Then tell me, what have you accomplished?" asked Giovanni.

"Accomplished?" Jessie asked. "You see, uh...we have...caught new Pokémon, rare new Pokémon!"

Giovanni sighs as Mimikyu walks behind Jessie. "Hey, you! Now hear this!" Jessie said to Mimikyu. "Come on, look at the camera!"

"It's called Mimikyu and its incredibly powerful." James said as Jessie tries to get Mimikyu's attention.

"Are we to assume you caught only one?" asked the woman.

"No, you've got it all wrong!" said Meowth then looks behind him at Bewear. "Uh, there! A Bewear! Extra, Extra Large!"

"And may I say, Bewear's incredibly strong as well?" James added with a forced smile.

"Wobbuffet." said Wobbuffet.

"See, there are so many new Pokémon to choose from...so many." Jessie said, popping into frame, sweating as Giovanni looks at the tablet his assistant was holding.

"Yes. So it seems." said Giovanni. "Remember, I have great expectations of your work to further Team Rocket's mission. Good luck."

"Yes sir!" said Jessie.

"Thank you, sir!" said James.

"You won't be sorry, sir." said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet." said Wobbuffet, saluting.

"So. Keep us updated....regularly." said the woman and the transition ended.

"Ha! Please! Four eyes!" scoffed Jessie, picking up the communicator and throws it at the wall. "She's got some nerve, acting all high and mighty because she works for the boss."