Balloons, Brionne, and Belligerence

Over the ocean, a flock of Wingulls were calling out to each other.

Narrator: Ah. Morning in Alola, where Wingull happily take to the blue skies, while Ash, Hayley and Mallow visit Lana's house.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu as he and the other Pokémon were eating.

"I'm so glad to see Popplio doing so well!" said Mallow.

"Thanks for coming all this way." said Lana.

"After yesterday, it was the only thing I had on my mind!" said Mallow.

"Yeah, that was some surprise." said Ash.

"But it was a great surprise." said Hayley.

[Flashback]

"You can do it, Lana!" cheered Ash.

"Go, Lana!" cheered Hayley.

"For sure! I know you can!" cheered Mallow.

"Pika! Pika!" cheered Pikachu.

"Lucario!" cheered Meeko.

"Steenee!" cheered Steenee.

They were on the beach with Lana and Popplio. "Right." said Lana, standing behind Popplio. "Let's do it! Hydro Vortex, let's go!" Lana starts doing the Water type Z-Move.

"Pop!" said Popplio as she starts doing Hydro Vortex. She jumps into the ocean and creates an under-water hurricane. Everyone back on the beach were excited, when Pikachu and Meeko cheered for Popplio. Back in the water, Popplio gets dizzy from trying Hydro Vortex and pops up, crying out in fear.

"She's acting like..." said Mallow.

"....something's not right." finished Ash.

"Uh, Lana....is that supposed to happen when using a Waterium Z?" asked Hayley, worried about Popplio.

"Popplio! Popplio!" Lana cried out as she rushes over to Popplio, who finally came back on land. "You all right, Popplio?"

[Flashback ends]

"Popplio was wobbly for a while afterwards." said Lana.

"Ah, she must have gotten dizzy." said Mallow.

"Yeah, and Popplio was so close!" said Ash as Popplio, Pikachu, Steenee and Meeko playfully chased each other down the beach.

"I don't think Popplio gets it yet." said Lana. "After all, she hasn't really done much battling."

"Sure she will, Lana. I bet Popplio will get the hang of Hydro Vortex." said Hayley, then let go of Ash's hand as she chases after the Pokémon.

"Hey, that's okay." said Ash. "And Hayley's right. She'll get the hang of this! After all, Lycanroc and Emma got it!"

"Mm-hmm." said Mallow, nodding and Lana smiles.

"Popplio! We'll be fine!" Lana called out to Popplio who then barks in agreement.

"Huh?" they said as the quartet turns around to see what was going on further down the beach.

"Whats going on?" asked Ash and Hayley as the four sees a crowd gathering on the pier.

On the pier, there was a woman, Ida who was playing a lyre and her partner was sending out colorful water balloons. "Brionne." squealed Brionne as she spins around.

"Ta-da!" said Ida as Brionne stood on a purple water balloon.

"Brionne!"

"Amazing!" said a woman in the crowd.