A Glaring Rivalry!

In an alley, Rapp and Black gathered around Tupp. "Huh? Hey." said Tupp, as they see a trainer with an Umbreon walk by. "Looks like we've got a customer."

"Should we go for it, Tupp?" asked Black.

"Yeah." he said, standing up and walk behind the trainer. "Hold up! Huh? You're ignoring me?"

"Anyone who ignores our leader is too big for their britches." said Black.

"All right, big man, you leave that Umbreon with us." said Rapp. He stops and looked over his shoulder at Tupp.

"You just gave me a glare, didn't you and since you made eye contact, that means time for some battle contact!" said Tupp.

"Garbodor!" shouted Black.

"Salandit, you're on!" said Tupp.

"You, too, Zubat." said Rapp.

"Lycanroc, show your crimson glare." said the blond trainer. "Let's go!"

"Lycanroc." growled the Midnight Lycanroc.

"Lycanroc? Could be a strong trainer!" said Black.

"I thought Umbreon was a good catch, but Lycanroc would be great!" said Rapp.

"All right, Salandit, use Venoshock!" said Tupp.

"Zubat, use Leech Life." said Rapp.

"Quick, Garbodor, use Sludge Bomb." said Black. All three Pokémon ran towards Lycanroc, ready for attack.

"Stone Edge....now." said the blond trainer and Lycanroc howled as it punches its arm into the air before hitting the ground, creating large blue stone to uproot and hitting Team Skull's Pokémon, causing them to gasp.

"Powerful." said Tupp.

"With just one attack." said Black.

"Oh! What just happened here?" asked Rapp as their Pokémon were knocked out and laying on the ground.

"Return!" shouted Tupp as they recalled their Pokemon. "We're getting out of here, full throttle!"

"You'll be sorry for this!" shouted Team Skull as they took off. The blond trainer didn't care as he recalled his Lycanroc. "Umbreon, let's go." he said.

"Umbre." said Umbreon. Soon as he and Umbreon left the alley, they walked past Team Rocket. "Hm." said Meowth, chomping on a malasada.

"Did you see that Lycanroc?" asked Jessie.

"Oh, yeah. Good thing it didn't see me." said James.

"That Lycanroc wasn't gonna stop until those three dorks were toast." said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet." said Wobbuffet.

"That Lycanroc's the definition of cool, which makes it a perfect fit for our evil brand of crime." said Jessie, getting an idea.

"Riddle me this." said James. "Who was that trainer with that similar brand of cool?"

"(munches on malasada) What we got here is an impressive blond kid who obviously needs checking out in a big way!" said Meowth.

"Wobbuffet." said Wobbuffet, knocking Meowth down.

Narrator: Alola! Another beautiful day for Ash, Hayley and their friends to be up and at some Pokémon battling.

Hayley: Yep and I'm battling Ash in the next round.

Narrator: Good for you, Hayley.

Hayley: Thanks, I need to get in the practice.