One Journey Ends, Another Begins...

In town, everyone was at the market, talking and shopping for things. Ash and Hayley were on their way back to Kukui's house with Ash carrying most of the bags. "All those items you bought are really heavy!" said Rotom. "It sure looks like you could use a hand."

"They weigh a lot." Ash said to Rotom.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry a few bags, Ash?" asked Hayley. "It could help lighten the load."

"That's a great idea, Hayley." said Ash.

"Then let me help." said Rotom, taking a bag from Ash as Hayley takes the bag from his shoulder. He then falls to the ground and a bagel falls out of the bag, rolling towards the woman.

"Alola, young man. Alola young lady." she said to them.

"Alola!" they both said.

"Out on errands?" she asked.

"Yeah!"

"You dropped this." said the woman, handing it back to Ash.

"Thank you." said Ash. Just as he was about to take it, Litten appears and takes the bagel.

"Litten!" said Litten. "Litten."

"Pika? Lucar?" asked Pikachu and Meeko.

"Litten! How are you?" asked Ash.

"You're not picking any fights are you?" asked Hayley. Litten meows in replies as it takes off. "Huh?" said Ash, then takes off after it. "Hey, wait!"

"Ash!" shouted Hayley, chasing her brother.

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Cario!" said Meeko. Litten weaves in and out of the crowd as it runs from Ash and Hayley.

"Hey!" shouted Ash and Hayley as they gave chase to Litten. "Litten!" Suddenly, Litten disappears when the siblings came across a bridge.

"Pi?"

"Lucar?"

"Pi!" said Pikachu, then spots Litten not far from them. "Pika! Pika!"

"What is it, Pikachu?" asked Ash.

"Lucario, Cario!" said Meeko.

"You found Litten?" asked Hayley.

"Huh? Look at that!" said Ash as they looked over the bridge. "So that's where Litten went."

"I can see Stoutland too." said Rotom. Under the bridge, Litten gives Stoutland, who was on an old beaten-up couch the bagel.

"Stout? Stoutland." said Stoutland as another leaf falls from the tree. Litten walks over to the block of wood, before looking over at Stoutland.

"Lit." said Litten as it arched its back.

"Stout!" Stoutland called out to it. "Stoutland!" Stoutland arched its back, showing Litten the correct way to the attack. "We've seen that!" said Ash and Hayley.

"It's using Fire Fang!" said Rotom.

"Lucario!" Meeko said in awe.

"Stoutland!" grunted Stoutland, biting into the log as Litten meows in awe. Suddenly another leaf fell from the tree. "Stout. Stout. Stoutland. Stout." said Stoutland, breathing heavily from using Fire Fang. Litten hisses at the coconut before trying to use Fire Fang for the first time. Stoutland coughs as Litten arches its back again.

Over at the other bridge, Ash and Hayley gasp. "Stoutland!" shouted Stoutland as Litten screeches, making its way towards the coconut as it uses Fire Fang. Soon as its teeth made contact, Litten feels the pain go throughout its body.