The Guardian's Challenge

"Popplio, make a balloon." Lana said to her Pokémon. Popplio makes a balloon, but it pops in front of it, causing Popplio to whimper and Lana giggles. "Togedemaru, charge program." said Sophocles. "Execute!"

"Toge." said Togedemaru and hops into a hamster wheel. Lillie looks back and stands up from her seat. "Bounsweet-sweet." said Bounsweet, hopping onto Mallow's shoulder.

"Uh, Mallow?" asked Lillie.

"Huh?"

"The recipe you came up with...if you added Mago berry or Aguav berry, the Pokémon food would be better balanced." suggested Lillie.

"Lillie, you're the best." said Mallow. "I'll try it now. Thank you!"

"I'm happy to help." said Lillie.

"Bounsweet!" said Bounsweet, scaring Lillie to death. "Bo-bounse!"

"It's such a shame." said Mallow, taking Bounsweet in her hands. "You know so much about Pokémon, but you can't touch them."

"I can too touch them." said Lillie. "I theorize that it's only a matter of if I want to touch them or not."

"Alola." said Kiawe, entering the classroom.

"Huh?" said both girls.

"Alola. Did you have a delivery this morning?" asked Mallow.

"Yeah. To Ula'ula island." replied Kiawe.

"Ula'ula Island? That's far away." said Sophocles.

"With my Charizard, it takes no time at all." said Kiawe.

"Alola." said Professor Kukui, walking into the classroom.

"Alola!" they all said as Professor Kukui walks in with Hayley and Ash. Kiawe sees that both siblings have Z-Rings on their wrists. "Alola." said Ash and Hayley.

"Starting today, Ash and his sister Hayley, will be joining us at the Pokémon school." said Professor Kukui. "If they have any questions, please don't hesitate to them help out."

"See, I really want to become a Pokémon Master while Hayley wants to be the best Pokémon Trainer. We both want to learn everything about this place." said Ash. "Glad to be here."

"Pika." said Pikachu. Suddenly, Ash gets knocked back hard a little bit in his ribs, feeling the pain from a small hand.

"My loving older brother occasionally forgets that I have my own voice but what he did say is true." said Hayley, her arm stretched out before looking up. "I also want you to know that Meeko is unique. She uses telepathy to communicate and if you like, she can use it with you."

"So that's what I heard." said Mallow. "Meeko was using telepathy."

"Lucario." said Meeko, nodding.

Narrator: Ash, Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko have arrived in the Alola region.

Hayley: And we're going to school here.

Meeko: Cario

Narrator: Yes. After learning about the Pokémon school, they had a mysterious encounter with Tapu Koko.

Hayley: It was weird, but really cool at the same time.

Meeko: Cario, Lucar.

Narrator: Maybe it was for you, Hayley. Now Ash and Hayley are starting a brand-new journey in Alola.

"That's so cool." said Sophocles.

"Whoa, Ash, is that a Z-Crystal you and Hayley have on your wrists?" asked Mallow.