The Island Whisperer!

"Pi. Pi." said Pikachu as he and Meeko ran alongside their trainers.

"Akala, Akala, Akala, Akala, Akala, Akala....Akala Island." said Ash and Hayley.

"Ash, Hayley, calm down!" said Rotom. "I know you're both excited about today's field trip, but relax."

"We can't help it, Rotom." said Hayley as they slide to a stop on the school yard. "Going to Akala Island is going to be fun!"

"Rotom?" asked Ash. "What Pokémon live on Akala Island? We can't wait to see!"

"Hold on, I'll do a search." said Rotom. Suddenly, a Tauros bulldozed Ash down and knocks him into the sky. "Why us?" Hayley asked, watching him go.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"Better him than you, me and Pikachu." said Hayley.

"Mooing!" said Tauros as Charizard stops it.

"Tauros, chill out." said its trainer.

"Keep holding on, Charizard." said Kiawe, running up to both Pokémon.

"Char." Charizard replied.

"That really hurt." said Ash.

"And don't forget painful." added Hayley, checking her brother as she helps him up.

"Are you all right, Ash?" asked Lillie.

"Guess you could say that." said Ash as a frightened Tauros tried continuing on its rampage on the school yard. "What's going on over there?"

"Charizard startled Tauros when it landed." explained Sophocles.

"And Tauros got really angry." added Lana. Just then, Charizard hears something and looks up as another Pokémon got in-between it and Tauros.

"Argh!" said Ash as a Midday form Lycanroc growled between Charizard and Tauros.

"It's a Lycanroc." said Ash.

"And it's in Midday form!" said Rotom. Tauros bellowed as it stomps its foot at Lycanroc, telling it to get out of the way.

"Alola!" said a dark-skinned woman, walking onto the school yard with her arms opened wide.

"Steenee?" asked Steenee as the others gasped.

"Now, stop being so angry." she said to Tauros. "There, there. Good." She kisses Tauros on its nose, and it immediately calmed down.

"Huh?" the kids gasped.

"Yeah. That's it." said the woman, as Tauros bellowed happily. "Good Tauros."

"Amazing." said Ash.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"She's good." said Hayley.

"Cario." said Meeko.

"So cool!" said Mallow.

"Who is she?" asked Sophocles.

"I sure don't remember her from school at all." said Lana.

Narrator: An angry Tauros has been calmed down by a mysterious woman, aided by a Lycanroc. But who is she?

Hayley: Yeah! How did she do it, though?

Meeko: Lucar!

"You did a great job back there with Tauros." said the woman, walking up to Charizard and places a hand on its face. "You're something else."

"Olivia!" said Kiawe as she kissed his Pokémon.

"Alola, Kiawe." said Olivia, chuckling as she hugs him. "Wow, you're out of my sight for five seconds and look how much you've grown! Such a handsome boy!"