Yo, ho, ho! Go, Popplio!

"Pi. Pikachu." said Pikachu, standing on his hands as he goes against Rockruff.

"Ah!"

"Pika." said Pikachu as Rockruff licks his face.

"That's not fair, Rockruff." said Hayley, laughing and watching them fall to the ground and giggle while waiting for her brother.

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu when they heard the door opened.

"Pikachu, you know better than that." warned Meeko.

"Professor Kukui! We'll see you there!" said Ash, closing the door.

"Pi! Pi! Pi!" said Pikachu as Ash, Hayley and Meeko run down the porch stairs.

"We're leaving, Rockruff." said Ash, rubbing Rockruff's chin.

"Be good while we're gone." said Hayley, rubbing its body.

"Rock! Ruff!" said Rockruff.

"Rockruff enjoys getting its chin scratched." said Rotom, beeping. "Data update completed."

"While you were talking, Rotom, Ash and Hayley took off with Extreme Speed." said Professor Kukui.

"Ash and Hayley did what?" asked Rotom, seeing that both siblings were gone and takes off after them.

Narrator: It's another exciting day for Ash, Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko, as their adventures at the Pokémon school in Alola continue!

Hayley: We're actually having fun.

Meeko: Lucario!

Ash and Hayley were running alongside the fence when they see Lana and Popplio down by the water. "Ha, Lana!" Ash called out. "Hey, Lana! Alola!"

"Pika! Pika!" shouted Pikachu.

"Lucar!" said Meeko, waving to the blue haired trainer.

"Huh?" said Lana, as she and Popplio were working on a water balloon, before looking up and waving at them. "Hi, there, Ash and Hayley! Pikachu and Meeko!"

"Pop, Pop." giggled Popplio as the balloon on her nose popped, causing her to be thrown into the water.

"Huh?"

"Uh-oh." said Hayley.

"Cario...." said Meeko.

"We'll see you soon, okay? Take care." said Ash, taking Hayley 's hand.

"Okay." said Lana, before turning to Popplio. "Popplio, let's try again."

Popplio comes out of the water, squealing as she tries to do another balloon. Kids chattered as they gathered at the Pokémon school. Inside the classroom, Sophocles was at the board, drawing while Lillie and Kiawe were at Mallow's desk. "Alola!" said Ash and Hayley, walking into the classroom.

"Alola." said Sophocles.

"Alola." said Lillie, Kiawe and Mallow. As Ash opens his backpack, Rowlet rolls out and hits its head against the banister. "I was wondering where you went." said Ash.

"So, it was inside your backpack again." said Rotom as Rowlet groans falling to the side and trilled with half opened eyes.

"You know I worry about you, Rowlet." said Hayley, releasing Leilani out of her Pokeball.

"The theme of tomorrow's extracurricular class is getting to know marine Pokémon." Kukui said to the class. "We're heading out to sea."

"Oh, out to sea sounds awesome!" said Ash.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Water!" shouted Hayley, running towards the banister.

"Lucario." said Meeko.