Lillie's Egg-xhilirating Challenge!

"Pika! Pikachu! Pikachu! Pikachu!" said Pikachu as he, Bounsweet and Popplio were running around as their trainers gathered around Sophocles' desk.

"Ma!" squealed Togedemaru as she wiggled around in the air before landing on Pikachu.

"Pika." panted Pikachu, looking at Togedemaru.

"Lucario." Meeko said to Pikachu as Togedemaru releases her spikes and tickles the mouse.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, laughing. Togedemaru jumps into the air, spinning as Popplio, Bounsweet and Meeko squeaked in fear before Togedemaru landed on the ground, rolling around the room.

"Ow! My stomach!" shouted Hayley as Togedemaru bounces hard into her stomach and she falls to the ground. Squealing excitedly, Togedemaru couldn't stop moving. "Once Togedemaru starts, you can't stop it." said Sophocles as he and the others watch his Pokémon.

"Pika. Pika." said Pikachu as he and the others tried to calm Togedemaru down, then tries to tell her about Hayley. Togedemaru gave a puzzled squeak before rolling into a ball, heading towards the others at a fast pace. "Huh?" the group said.

"No! Not again!" shouted Hayley, protecting her stomach and ducking behind Kiawe.

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Hayley!" said Meeko, running for Hayley to save her as Togedemaru went up into the air, unknowingly heading straight for Lillie.

"Oh!" Lillie starts to scream when Mallow grabs her arm.

"Lillie!" shouted Mallow, pulling her to the side.

"Pika! Pika! Pikachu!" Pikachu said, telling off Togedemaru, who goes straight for him, causing Pikachu to be knocked in Ash's face.

"Ash!" shouted Hayley.

"I'm okay." he said, just as Pikachu and Togedemaru hit the wall, knocking the books down.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Are you okay, Pikachu?" asked Ash.

"Are you in pain?" asked Hayley.

"Pikachu." Pikachu replied, with Togedemaru popping up squealing. "Pika!"

"Thank you, Mallow." said Lillie.

"No sweat." said Mallow as Pikachu scurries over to Hayley and jumps into her arms.

"Sorry about that." said Sophocles. "I'll give Togedemaru a good talking to."

"Pika, Pika?" Pikachu asked Hayley.

"It hurts, but as long as I have you and Meeko to protect me, I'll be okay." Hayley said with a smile.

"Almost forgot. Lillie can't...." Ash started to say when he was cut off.

"I can, too!" she implied.

"Huh?" said the others.

"At least, theoretically, I can." said Lillie. "I should be able to touch them if I truly put my mind to it."

"But you haven't touched a single Pokémon since you arrived at school." Lana pointed out.

"I know that." Lillie said sadly.

"Don't try to rush things." said Kiawe.

"It's okay, Lillie." said Hayley. "Just take as much time as you need."

"They're right!" said Ash. "Soon you'll be touching them no problem!"

"Thank you, Ash and Hayley. I hope so." said Lillie.

"Everybody in here?" asked Kukui as he appeared in the doorway.

"Huh?"

"Professor Kukui!" said Ash.