They Might Not Be Giants!

"Watch! Popplio is amazing!" said Mallow as she, Lana, Ash, Hayley and their Pokémon were along the rocky shore line.

Narrator: It's a sunny day afternoon and both Ketchum siblings have come to the beach to watch Popplio practice making balloons under the watchful eye of Lana.

Hayley: Think Popplio will let me take a ride in one?

Narrator: I hope so.

"All right, Popplio, big balloon!" said Lana.

"Pop.....!" squeaked Popplio as she makes a big balloon and jumps inside.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Lucar." said Meeko.

"Impressive! The balloon's strength, durability and elasticity are evident because they're all in perfect balance with each other." said Rotom.

"Oh yeah!" said Ash.

"Isn't that amazing? Sarah and Harper can ride in it!" said Mallow.

"Bounsweet." said Bounsweet.

"That's how you do it, Popplio!" said Ash. "You've been working really hard. Yeah, your one step closer to your dream, Lana. I want to take a ride in that balloon, too."

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"I'm not sure..." said Lana.

"Don't you think it'll work?" Ash asked.

"When I got into the balloon, it popped right away." she tells him.

"Pop! Pop!" said Popplio.

"So that means, I get to try it....right?" asked Hayley.

"We could try." said Lana.

"No fair that Hayley gets to go first." grumbled Ash when suddenly he gets a hard hit in the head.

"Well, I am a little bit smaller than you are, Ash." said Hayley as Popplio's balloon popped and was back on the ground. "But whatever floats your boat to make you feel better."

"Pikachu." said Pikachu.

"Lucario." said Meeko.

"Yeah, Pokémon are small enough!" said Ash.

"Pika!" Pikachu said.

"Ruff!" barked Rockruff as Ash releases it from its Pokeball and Rowlet flies over, sleeping as it kinda tip over a bit.

"Asleep again." said Mallow.

"Salandit!" hissed Rogue.

"Piki." said Leilani.

"I was going to let Toph out, but I decided not to." said Hayley.

"Good thinking." said Ash.

"But on the plus side, Rogue is listening to me a little bit more." She tells Mallow and Lana. "Isn't that right, Rogue?"

"Salan." said Rogue, nodding.

"Now, take turns. I doubt that all six of you will fit in at one time." said Lana.

"Cario, Cario." said Meeko, then points to the other Pokemon. "Lucario."

"You're giving up your turn?" Mallow asked, assuming what Meeko was saying.

"Lucario." said Meeko, nodding.

"Meeko, you're so sweet." said Lana.

"Lucario." Meeko said, blushing.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, running over to Popplio.

"Then you're first, Pikachu." said Lana. "Popplio?"