Now You See Them, Now You Don't!

Night surrounded Lillie's home as she was awake and sitting at her desk with Snowy sleeping on her bed. Lillie then opens up her journal to a blank page. "Ash and Hayley discovered an unknown Pokémon, and we're calling it Nebby. I'm the one who named it! Nebby is an extremely cute Pokémon who adores star candy!" Lillie wrote in her journal. "And not only that, I was really surprised when my mother visited me! She wanted to place Nebby in the care of the Aether foundation. Not to mention the possibility that Nebby could be an ultra-beast. That surprised me too. Nebby's filled with wonderous mysteries! But still, things are a little worrisome these days."

"Breakfast everybody!" shouted Ash as the sun rose over Kukui's house. Pikachu, Meeko and the other Pokémon were eating as Hayley was eating at the island counter. Nebby yawns as it wakes up with some sleep in its eyes.

"Here we go. Now, open wide." said Ash as he gets out some star candy.

"Ahh." said Nebby, opening its mouth and eating the star candy.

"Yummy?" Ash asked and gets a giggle in response.

"Ready, you two?" Kukui asked. "We'd really better get going. We're working with clay today."

"Don't worry. We left ours at school!" said Ash, showing his empty backpack. Kukui looked over at Hayley.

"Don't look at me like that. It wasn't my idea to leave my clay at school." said Hayley, then points to her brother. "It was all his idea."

"Of course...." sighed Kukui, then held up two lunches. "You're not gonna wanna forget your lunch."

"Yeah. You're right." said Ash and sets a happy Nebby down. Being curious, Nebby crawled around on the floor, towards Pikachu and the others. Litten and Lycanroc were sitting next to each other when they both started racing at who could eat their food the quickest.

Confused by this, Nebby looked between them as it watches them quickly eat before moving onto Rowlet. Nebby greeted Rowlet who then became uncomfortable with it staring, so Rowlet tried to make the situation more comfortable until it got dizzy from walking around its bowl.

"Trumbeak?" asked Leilani, seeing a dizzy Rowlet fall to the floor as Nebby giggles.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu as he, Toph, Harmony and Meeko were eating next to each other.

"Lucario." said Meeko. Nebby joins them and sits in front of Pikachu, playfully tickling his nose.

"No, Nebby." Meeko gently said to Nebby, who looked up at her as she shakes her head. "We can't do that to Pikachu."

Nebby smiled up instead, not understanding that she was giving out a warning when it tickled Pikachu's nose again. Pikachu made his sneezing face and sneeze, causing Nebby to quickly disappear and reappear near Ash and Hayley's feet. "Pika?" asked Pikachu, looking over at Meeko, Rogue and Harmony.

"Oricori." Harmony tells him.

"Salan, Salandit." replied Rogue.

"Pikachu?" asked Pikachu.

"Lucario." said Meeko, nodding.

"'Kay, I'm ready to go." said Ash as Rowlet trills, heading into Ash's backpack.

"I'm already." said Hayley as Nebby follows suit, floating in next to Rowlet.

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu, jumping up onto Ash's backpack.

"Looks like you two are having fun." said Ash. "Be nice to each other. Lycanroc! Emma! Litten! Rogue! Harmony! Make sure you watch the house."

"Lycan! Roc!" said Lycanroc and Emma.