Big Sky, Small Fry!

At a small lake, Team Rocket was fishing. "Really?" asked Jessie as she reels in her Ekans lure. "We can catch the Totem Pokémon doing this?"

"You doubt the information I gathered about the Totem Pokémon?" James asked her, then looked over his shoulder at the man behind them. "That master fisherman said he saw the Totem Pokémon with his very own eyes." The man behind him, nodded. "You see that. It's not just possible or probable, but definite."

"In that case, we'll fish for every Totem Pokémon swimming in the deep, blue sea that we can catch and carry." said Jessie. "A trove of Totem Pokémon for the Boss."

"Fish all you want, but there's only one Totem Pokémon." Meowth tells her.

"Wobbuffet." said Wobbuffet.

"And this might be the one." grunted Meowth, getting up from the ground.

"Reel with care, old chum." said James.

"This baby's....all mine!" shouted Meowth, reeling it in, only getting a Wishiwashi. "Baby?"

"Let me see." said James, looking through his Alolan guidebook. "Oh, that's a Wishiwashi."

"I get enough Wishiwashi with you." said Meowth, throwing it back into the water.

"(Grunts) This is the size of a truck." strained Jessie, gripping her fishing pole tight.

"Don't let it get away." said James.

"Get a grip!" said Meowth.

"Wobbu, Wobbu, Wobbu...." chanted Wobbuffet. Jessie pulls her fishing pole hard and out of the water was a squealing Bewear who caused Team Rocket to scream.

"We're off with a new blast!" screamed Team Rocket as Bewear speedily swims through the water of the lake before projecting itself into the air.

"Wobbuffet!" Wobbuffet called out.

"Huh?" said the master fisherman, waking up and sees that Team Rocket was gone. "I wonder if they went home." Down in the water, a school of Wishiwashi gathered around.

Narrator: Its extracurricular activity time for our heroes on Akala Island. They're free to go wherever they want, but where do they want to go?

Hayley: You're asking me? An 8-year-old?

Narrator: Well....

Hayley: You know very well that Ash and I are a package deal.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, running ahead of Meeko. "Pika, Pika. Pika!"

"Pop! Pop!" said Popplio, creating a balloon that lets Pikachu in.

"Lana, what are you doing with that rod?" asked Ash.

"Performing a little maintenance." replied Lana.

"I've never seen Misty do that." Hayley muttered.

"She never did that as far as I remembered." said Meeko shaking her head, knowing the red head. "Maybe she did that when we weren't looking."

"That's true, Meeko." said Hayley.

"I'm going to catch a Mega Gyarados in the water." Lana tells him.

"A Mega Gyarados?" screeched Ash. "Oh! Awesome! I had no idea you could do that!"

"Kidding!" said Lana, sticking her tongue out.

"Kidding?" asked Ash, blowing away.

"There's no such thing as a Mega Gyarados in the wild." said Rotom.

"You know this, Ash." said Hayley. "You just forgot about it."

"Pop! Pop!" said Popplio.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, floating around.