Treasure Hunt, Akala Style!

Narrator: Our heroes on a Pokémon field trip to Akala island. Along with Olivia, the Akala island kahuna, they dealt with an emergency en route, but everyone has safely arrived in Paniola town. Now, it's rise and shine, as class is about to begin. I hope that Hayley didn't have the nightmare.

Hayley, popping up below: I did. I don't want to have it again anytime soon.

Meeko, patting her shoulders: Lucar.

Narrator, sighing: I was hoping you wouldn't have it.

Hayley: I think I should meditate.

Ash walks with Hayley close by him as Pikachu and Meeko were on either side of her.

"Ah! What an awesome town this is!" said Ash.

"Yeah, sure....it's a great town." said Hayley, her eyes darting around, looking for a certain destructive Pokémon.

"It's great! Glad we're here!" said Ash.

"Ash, Hayley, what are you both doing?" Mallow called over to them. "Class is gathering here but your both over there!"

"So let's get moving!" said Sophocles.

"Oh man. Sorry, sorry." said Ash, grabbing Hayley's hand and pulling her over to where the others were.

"Pika! Lucar!"

"Not a care in the world, eh, Ash?" asked Kiawe as Ash chuckles.

"Alola, class." said Kukui as he and Olivia exit a barn.

"Alola." said Olivia.

"Alola." they said.

"We're all here." said Kukui.

"Your fieldtrip on Akala island is off to a really amazing start." said Olivia.

"Are we having a Home Eco class?" asked Mallow.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Olivia tells her.

"What we need is here is a dose of agility." stated Kukui. Out in a field, groups of Stoutlands and Lillipups were running around or sleeping. "Wow." said Ash.

"There are so many Stoutland!" exclaimed Mallow.

"And look at all the Herdier and Lillipup." said Kiawe. Inside a barn were Stoutlands wearing ride Pokémon gear. "Today, we'll use Stoutland as a Ride Pokémon and go on a treasure hunt!" said Olivia.

"A treasure hunt?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"That's right." said Kukui. "The Stoutland from this farm have a talent for finding all sorts of buried treasure."

"Rare ingredients, rare stones or even Pokémon Fossils." added Olivia as everyone gasped. "So get to know your Stoutland and bring out their searching skills. That's your assignment and the person who finds the best treasure is the winner."

"All right, your first task is to choose a Stoutland that suits you best." Kukui said to his students.

"Right!" they said.

"Ash, I'll take care of Hayley today." said Kukui as everyone started to look at the Stoutlands. "Olivia and I have a different assignment for her.

"Thanks, Professor Kukui." said Ash and Hayley rushes over to the professor before joining the others. "Wow, I like you a lot and you, too! And you, too! And you, too! All of you! You're the best!"

"Stout!" said a Stoutland with a red riding gear.

"I think I'll choose this Stoutland." said Kiawe.

"Stout." said another Stoutland with green riding gear.