A Shocking Grocery Run!

"I'm sorry, Ash, Hayley." said Professor Kukui as he stood on the porch. "I really wanted to show you the shopping mall. I was even hoping to grab a quick bite to eat together, but some fellow researchers suddenly asked me to come over."

"It's okay!" said Ash. "We'll do some Pokémon battle training. Right, everyone?"

"Pika!" said Pikachu.

"Good! I can help Ash and Hayley train, too!" said Rotom.

"(Laughs) I'm sure you can." said Kukui. "Even though it's my day off, Pokémon researchers love to debate."

"I'm all in for some training, Ash." said Hayley, looking up at her brother. "I'm just worried. You never watched me by yourself for more than an hour unless we were travelling together for the other region leagues."

"Aw, come on Hayley." he tells her. "I'm promise that you'll be fine."

"Cario." said Meeko, doubtful about Ash.

"Pika. Pik." said Pikachu.

"Remember the first time that you watched me?" Hayley asked her brother, who then blushed at what happened. "We were camping in Professor Oak's lab with Gary, and I wondered off towards one of the fire type Pokémon who then burned me."

"We said we were sorry." said Ash.

"So, you've both said." said Hayley.

"I'll call to check in, if that makes you feel better Hayley." said the professor. "But I have to admit, since I'm one of them too, I guess I really shouldn't talk. (Laughs) I'll see you two later, alright?"

"See you later! Bye!" said Ash and Hayley.

"Pikachu! Lucario!" said Pikachu and Meeko.

"Bye-bye!" said Kukui as he and Rockruff left.

Narrator: Ash and Hayley are spending their time in Alola, living at Professor Kukui's house while they attend the Pokémon school where the professor teaches. However it looks like Ash, Hayley and their Pokémon are housesitting by themselves today and there could be trouble.

Hayley: Yeah, most of the trouble is caused by Ash.

Meeko: Cario?

Hayley: It was that bad. I wished you and Pikachu were there when he first babysitted me.

"So how do you want to train?" Ash asked Pikachu, Hayley and Meeko. "Of course, catching some Pokémon might be good too!"

"Pikachu!" said Pikachu. On the top of the bookshelf, Rowlet was sleeping while Leilani was picking at her feathers when suddenly Rowlet falls forward.

It wakes up and starts flapping its wings in a panic before falling on Ash's head, causing him to spit out his juice. Chaos ensues around them as a mess was made. "Huh? No!" said Ash, looking down at his shirt.

"No need to have a fit, Ash." said Hayley.

"The spread rate of that stain is 25%." said Rotom.

"Pika! Pika!" said Pikachu, standing on the other side of the discarded books on the floor.

"Oh, you sure did make a mess." said Ash as Rowlet tilts its head.

"Let's get your shirt washed!" said Rotom.

"Good idea!" said Ash. At the washing machine, Ash and Hayley were loading things that needed to be washed. "There. I wonder if these need to be washed, too." said Ash, seeing a basket next to the washing machine while Hayley sits on the counter.

"Pika!" said Pikachu, sniffing the lab coat.

"Might as well." said Ash, getting another lab coat.

"Pik!" said Pikachu.