Deceiving Appearances

"Nebby has some truly fascinating skills. One skill is Teleport." Lillie wrote in her journal. "As a result, we've been teleported to some very unusual places....reflecting whatever we were thinking about at the time! And when Team Rocket tried to catch Nebby, we were all teleported up to the school rooftop. It was pretty scary and, but it all worked out. The happy truth is every day is an adventure, and I'm really looking forward to what comes next!"

Out on the ocean, a boat was taking the kids somewhere. Lillie was holding onto Snowy as she held onto her hat from blowing away. "Everybody, I can see it now!" said Lillie, looking back at the others.

"Awesome!" said Ash.

"There it is! Aether Paradise!" said Lillie as the boat arrives and docks at the port.

"Wow, its gigantic!" said Ash.

"I think we can fit every Pokémon trainer from Kanto in here." said Hayley.

"Cario!" said Meeko.

"Welcome to you, one and all!" said Faba, greeting the kids.

"Yes, welcome!" said Wicke, not far behind Faba.

"Hey, it's Faba and Wicke, too!" said Ash.

"Thank you both so much for coming all the way out here to meet and greet us." said Lillie.

"We're excited to see you again and meet all of your friends." Wicke said to Lillie.

"It must be nice to be back here after so long, little Miss Lillie." said Faba.

"I'd appreciate if you wouldn't refer to me as little Miss Lillie, please." begged Lillie.

"But you'll always be a darling little miss to me." said Faba.

"I don't like him. I don't like him at all." muttered Hayley.

"Neither do I." Meeko said in agreement.

"You both promised that you would behave." Ash said to them.

"Pika, Pika." added Pikachu, agreeing with Ash.

"They don't have any proof that Meeko did anything." said Hayley. "We were nowhere near that book when it hit the man."

"Yeah, Ash and Pikachu. You both need evidence on that argument." Meeko said, nodding.

"Besides, you know very well that Professor Kukui doesn't have cameras down in the basement." Hayley tells her brother. "So there's no actual physical evidence that Meeko did anything to the man."

"So top that, big brother Ketchum." said Meeko, pushing Ash's hat down in front of his face.

"Do you know where my mother is?" she asked Wicke and Faba, ignoring the conversation behind her.

"Of course!" Wicke replied. "She's in her living quarters awaiting your arrival."

"What?" asked Lillie, shocked. "But the reason I brought everybody here is because she invited us to see all the work you do!"

"I'm afraid your mother's work leaves little time off." Faba said, shrugging and leans in closer. "By the way, my little Miss, might....you.....have brought Nebby here with you?"

"Nebby's right here." said Ash, showing Faba as Nebby pops out. Faba cries out in glees as he goes for Nebby, who then teleports out of Ash's backpack and accidentally picks up Rowlet.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Give Rowlet back." said Hayley, crossing her arms as Rowlet rolled in Faba's hand, surprised that he picked it up. Luckily, Hayley chases after Rowlet, catching the quail Pokémon in her arms after Faba throws it.