Alolan Open House!

A suitcase wheels crossed the graveled ground as it was dragged by someone very familiar, walking up to Kukui's house.

Narrator: The Pokémon school is closed today. I wonder what Ash and Hayley are up to.

Hayley, bending her back: Ash is working on a presentation.

Meeko: Lucar.

Narrator: How nice of Ash to do that.

Hayley: You'll have to tell me what you actually think because I honestly don't know how I will react.

Narrator: Oh! Isn't that....

Coming up the sidewalk was Delia and Mr. Mime.

"In some cases, their appearances are different than other regions because the Alola region is an island region and they have to adopted to their environment?" Ash asked himself as he worked on his speech while Hayley was working on her own thing with Meeko in the background. "Huh? That can't be right! It's not adopted. (Groans) Oh, yeah, I know! It just means the Pokémon looks different!"

"Ash!" said Rotom, getting the elder Ketchum's attention. "Hold on! You need to be more precise! The difference between Alolan Pokémon and Pokémon from other regions has long been studied and it can't be summed up as simply as you're stating it! If you look at the data. It's easy to see!"

"Data? Me read that?" asked Ash. "By the time I'm done..."

"Read it." ordered Rotom.

"Rotom, would you give my brother a break?" asked Hayley, walking over to where Ash was.

"No I will not!" screeched Rotom, getting in her face.

"Ah! Boy, your voice went high." said Hayley, leaning back. "That hurt my ears, you know!"

"Lucario. Cario." said Meeko, her hands on her ears.

"Did you finish your part?" asked Ash.

"The writing part of it is done, just need to work on the routine." Hayley happily tells him.

"You're lucky that you have the easy job." grumbled Ash, giving her a look.

"It's not my fault that you're the eldest, Ash." said Hayley before going back to her routine for her presentation.

"....I'll have turned into an old man." said Ash, who's face looked like an older man with black hair, then he pushes Rotom away. "I can't do it! I can't do it!"

"There are important things in this!" shouted Rotom as he waves his arms.

"Oh, boy." said Ash. "I'm feeling older already."

"What?" asked Meeko.

"Pika?" asked Pikachu.

"Hey, Pikachu, Meeko. I'm ready for my oatmeal now." said Ash in a gravelly voice, causing Meeko to giggle.

"That's funny, Ashy." said Hayley, joining Meeko's laughter.

"You look like an old man." said Meeko.

"Working hard? Looks like you're struggling." Kukui said as he brings a tea tray over.

"Professor Kukui, I can't do this kind of stuff." said Ash. "Lillie and Sophocles are a million times better at this than I'll ever be. Maybe Hayley should do this."

"No way." said Hayley. "I may be observant, but there is no way I'm writing it for you."

"Now don't say that." said Kukui. "A lot of guests are going to be here for the open house. As a student, you have the critically important job of showing how hard you've all been studying while Jordan has the creative one. Just turn up your superpower."