𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

Give Me Your Forever

Zack Tabudlo

I want you to know, I love you the most

I'll always be there right by your side

'Cause, baby, you're always in my mind

Just give me your forever (give me your forever)

I want you to know that you'll be the one

And I'll be the guy who'll be on his knees

To say "I love you" and "I need you"And say "I'd die for you" (just give me your forever)

I want you to know that I love you the most.

Give Me Your Forever | Zack Tabudlo 

This song is the song that Chan and Yeri like the most. Every time they are in the car, they will definitely sing and express themselves with their own expressions..However, now she has to leave his past life and live a new life.

"At first I thought that we could be together forever, but that didn't happen.Fate is not on our side.Fate doesn't want us to be together anymore, I'm sorry. Now that I am someone else, I hope you have found your happy point.Even though in my heart, you are still the one I love most.Death separates us and this is my way, the best way for me, you, and my children.Thank you for being in my life"

Kim Yeri

Kim Yeri, a woman who died on October 12 2029. She died because she was diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, but she still had a family that she was forced to leave because of her departure. She was reborn as a very beautiful young woman.

Bang Chan, a man who lost his beloved wife at the age of 32. He has 2 twins who he loves very much. One day, he met his wife in his dream. He is allowed to remarry, as long as his character does not change towards his children.

Kim Seungmin, a second Maknae at Stray Kids who will help solve the unfinished case Yeri brought up due to her sudden departure. He always understands the feelings of Yeri and her children. He also has a wife who is no less caring and understanding for him.

This mission is so hard!

_____________________

Characters are 

_____________________