C ( 17 ) : Really?

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

Edward : " Madam.. I found out something that I think it isn't right.."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " What is it Edward ? "

Edward : " This is very strange. Britanny was seen leaving at 3 am, strangely in the CCTV footage there is no evidence that she returned to her apartment. Well, it's also strange that Britanny's body was found in her apartment. How does she get there? and also in the CCTV footage it was covered with a black cloth for about 2 minutes then the CCTV footage returned to normal. "

Edward : " After that, at the time of the robbery, it was not estimated whether Britanny was still alive or not. Can you check with the autopsy doctor yourself? "

 Ms. Lily Evendere : " ah yeah ofc. Thanks Edward. Please inform me if there's anything else."

Edward : " You're welcome Madam. And don't forget to attend the conversion pers "

 Ms. Lily Evendere : " Yeah yeah Edward. And please look for me an assitant , a boy if you can find "

Edward : " What's wrong with Jinyoung ?"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " She seemed so tired these weeks so I want to help her. Can you do it Edward??"

 Edward : " of course madam."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Good. Once again Thank you so much Mr. Edward Chen"

Edward : " And you're welcome Madam Lily Evendere"

after that we ended the call. and I returned to the Austin's office. and I excuse them that I will go back to crime scene. I ride my motorbike and go to the crime scene.

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Hello."

The  investigators   : " Hello Madam Lily "

 They all bowed to me and then I get in to the crime scene.

Strange... the room looks so neat, nothing is dirty. When the investigators had left, I was left alone. I heard the sound of the door opening, slowly I took out my gun and hid in Britanny's wardrobe. After that, I heard the sound of the person's footsteps as if she had left. I came out of the closet... Hmm, fooled. Do you think I'm like other prosecutors? I actually already knew that the person hadn't left,  she just wanted to check whether there was anyone or not. As I was walking, suddenly the person strangled me. Tch, who are you fighting? I threw the person's body to the floor and yep I shot her hand and handcuffed her.

It's ... BRITANNY'S DAUGHTHER? Ella ? I MEAN LIKE WHY DID SHE CAME HERE? IT's POLICE PLACE AND CRIME SCENE.

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Aiden , Paul bring her to the investigation room.!"

Paul : " Yes madam "

After that, I examined the apartment. When I was standing, I felt something strange about the wall across from the kitchen. I also called investigators to check and... my guess was correct. It was a secret room leading to the basement. Did the basement camera also go off at that time?

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Hello Dr. Evan, I can ask for help. Can you examine Britanny's body one more time before it is cremated? and also if possible along with the alleged death."

Dr . Evan : " Oh sure. I will bring the result later ."

 Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Thank you so much "