C ( 39 ) : Who are you?

2 years later

༺✮•°◤ Lily POV ◥°•✮༻

서대호 ( Seo Dae Ho ) : " Morning madam. Inkayo Mall in Seoul, Severland Mall in England, Evanter Mall in Chicago have increased rapidly. Today there is a businessman who wants to have a meeting with you. The meeting will start at 3 pm and will be held at Inkayo Mall, at the InTaiwan restaurant. Also, Austin and the 24 members will return to Korea tonight for dinner at your house. "

I spin my chair to look at Dae Ho. Dae Ho is my secretary now , he is the best secretary after Jinyoung and now , I'm at Inkayo Company office. Now BIC Company , Bliberton , CLIC has become a well-known and biggest company in all countries.

I took a hiatus from my profession as a prosecutor and decided to focus on my business. I'm only called when the case needs to be handled by a master. Yes, my nickname is a master in the prosecutor's department. I'm the director at CLIC Seoul branch. Justin gave it to me.

심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " Sure. Morning too Dae Ho. Remind me later."

Yuri? Yeah , I changed my name. My parents decided to change my korean name. Seoyun? nahh I never know who is she. Now , my name is Sim Yuri. Lily Evendere ? Is still my name tough.

Flashback to 1 and a half years ago

Lily's parents, who felt that Lily could not live like this, finally decided to change her name. They changed Lily's korean name to Sim Yuri. Yuri could be said to have almost lost all her happiness. Since the second accident, Yuri has never smiled again. Even though Yuri never smiled anymore, her behavior was still the same, the only difference was that she was cold and quiet, not like the real Lily. She also didn't know why she could become like this.

But deep inside her heart, she wanted to feel warmth. Yuri never even cried anymore. She just acted like a woman who was very cold but caring. No one knows about the accident, but what they do know is that the name 'Seoyun' was never in the world. There is no one  in Seoul, England, Chicago, and other countries called Sim Seoyun. All of the information about her ' Sim Seoyun '  have been changed to Sim Yuri.

Now Yuri has also taken care of herself, she even changed her technique from being a tomboy to becoming a woman. Even though she is not feminine, she is already one of the beautiful people in Seoul. People were even more shocked by the wealth that Yuri could make in a week.

All of Jake's friends, the Siberians, her family, and the staff already knew that they had to erase from his memory the name 'Sim Seoyun', they only needed to remember her name, namely... Sim Yuri, not Sim Seoyun. Yuri also never wanted to fall in love again, within a month there were already many business men she could refuse. In her heart, 'There is no love'

End of the flashback

Now , my parents didn't allow me to drive alone. They even sent me a private driver from Beijing to Seoul. I went to Bliberton Company because I will gave the new design. There are 5 new design of dress and some outfit , 3 new design of bag , 2 design of shoes.

02.00 PM

00 PM