C ( 30 ) : I see you..

༺✮•°◤ Lily POV ◥°•✮༻

I went to a building... JYP Entertainment. Where in the past Yeri would always be there to wait for Chan to come home from work. After remembering all those memories, I immediately headed to a school. 

That is Kim Min So and Kim Young So's school. I entered because I had permission. I went to Min So and Young So's school. Suddenly, I saw 2 children being bullied. That is.. Min So and Young So. I immediately stopped the bullying. I warned the children well, but instead I was kicked by those damn children. Tch.. what a kid. Look who you're dealing with. I immediately held the child's hand and took him to the principal's office. There the principal couldn't punish the damn kid because his father was a big investor in the school. I was also visited by the damn child's parents. Sh!t , i have to use Gryffin helps. I talked from the microphone.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Gryffin, please find the data of people named Kang Haneul and Jung Taejoo."

Gryffin : " GOSH , where do you go again madam?"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Just do that first Gryffin."

Gryffin : " Jung Taejoo is the person who will collaborate with Bliberton tonight. He will also meet you, madam. Kang Haneul is a mother and also the wife of Jung Taejoo. Haneul works as an employee at Cafe SIMHAE."

 Ms. Lily Evendere : " Good job Gryffin. Please tell Xavier to go to my location. I already sent it and ask him to get the Bliberton contract with Taejoo."

Gryffin : " yes madam" 

강하늘 ( Kang Haneul ) : " WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU? YOU ALMOST HURT MY SON."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " And Who the fuck are you? I'm Min So and Young So mother friend. Kim Yeri's friend."

정태주 ( Jung Taejoo ) : " Who are you? Don't you know that I am the biggest investor in this school?" 

Ms. Lily Evendere : " I am... "

I give him my card and open my mask.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " I am Ms. Lily Evendere. Nice to meet you this afternoon.. Mr. Jung"

 정태주 ( Jung Taejoo ) : " Imposibble. I don't trust you."

Ms. Lily Evendere : "I am Prosecutor  Lily Evendere of CLIC, Owner of Cafe Leavendry, I am also the CEO and founder of Bliberton Company, I am the CEO and founder of BIC Company, and the leader and founder of The Siberians organization. Nice to meet you, Mr. Jung."

After that, many black cars parked in front of the school. Xavier also came with Caroline.

Caroline : " M-Madam .. why do you need my help?"