C ( 15 ) : Use your brain

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I'm in my room. I've asked my colleague to send the last CCTV footage in Larrisa's apartment. I observed every activity in Larissa's apartment via the CCTV camera but strangely Larissa was not seen leaving her room. So how could her room be so dirty as if it hadn't been occupied for weeks? Meanwhile, the last event was just 1 month ago... suddenly my door rang.

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Get In !"

Baek Jinyoung : " Madam, here are Delia and Larry's whereabouts as you requested "

 Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Thank you so much Jinyoung .. You can take a rest now. I know you're very tired. "

Baek Jinyoung : " Thank you madam "

I saw Delia and Larry's last whereabouts. They were seen going together to a restaurant and it was there that Larissa caught them. Larissa slapped Delia and Larry slapped Larissa... it seems Larissa really loves this man. After that, Larissa also recorded a video of them having an affair and threatened to share it with the public. They were last seen in "Lemeour Vintage Restaurant". I decided to go there.

 Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Excuse me madam, I'm Prosecutor Lily Evendere. Can I ask you something? "

Madam Laura : " Of course my dear, what do you want to ask?"

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Have you ever seen these three people? " 

I asked while showing Madam Laura a photo of Delia, Larry and Larissa.

Madam Laura : " Sorry darling, but I don't really remember. As you can see, I'm very old. I'm 80 years old"

Madam Laura : " But, I can call workers who work. Is it okay ?"

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Of course.. Thank you so much madam "

Madam Laura : " Adele, Briana, Daisy, David, Brandon.. please come here for a moment. "

They came and sat in front of me

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Sorry to disturb your work time...  If I'm allowed to ask i want to know  if you have ever seen the three people in this photo? "

Brianna : " I've seen this woman. I last served her a week ago with Brandon. "

Brandon : " Yes, it is true. We were also initially confused as to why she didn't bring her boyfriend, she said he was very busy."

So, they've seen Larissa... interesting...

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Anything else? "

Adele : " Sorry to interrupt.. I last saw these three people fighting each other and the guy grabbed this blonde woman's hair and took her somewhere.. but I don't know what happened next "

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Thank you very much to all of you, including you, Madam Laura... you really helped us, the law and the police..."

Madam Laura : " I didn't do anything.. be careful darling.."

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Yes madam... I'll go. See you!!

I left the room and dialed a contact . Yep, that's Jinyoung's number

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " Arrest Larry and Delia... it looks like our case will soon be over. "