C ( 48 ) : You admit it?

In Heeseung's subconscious

Author pov:nna

Heeseung back to his memories when Seoyun was in Shanghai G.School

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : " Tell us. WHAT WAS YOUR REASON FOR DOING THAT TO YIN YUE? YIN YUE HAS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU. "

~ : " BECAUSE SHE IS UGLY , UGLIER THAN ME. FU CHENZHU WAS MY CRUSH SINCE THE BEGINNING. YIN YUE LIKED HIM."

~ : " FU CHENZHU LIKES HER THAT'S WHY I HAD TO MAKE A CONDIITION WHERE SHE LOOKS VERY BAD AND I DID IT. I HATE HER , EVERYONE ALWAYS LIKE HER BUT NOT ME. SINCE 2 YEARS AGO , I ALREADY HATE HER. YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M STILL WITH YOUR FUCKING LITTLE SISTER."

Heeseung was so sad , so that's because of love? He already liked her since 1 year ago but after that day , finally Heeseung tried to move on. He saw the girl named " Hanni " She is so preety like Seoyun so he thinks that he can forgot Seoyun and not loving her anymore. But , he was wrong. The 1st love can't get out from his mind.

Since the day Seoyun was already glow up , in that day too , he almost fell for her again. She thought Seoyun likes Jay because Seoyun looks so close with Jay so he gave up. He still trying to forgot her and lived with Hanni. That's why he went to Oxford even though he really wants to stay at Seoul. All for her , so he won't fell for her again.

And the day she looks Seoyun with her swimming suit and the day he saw Hanni's photos with his new bf , he completely fall in love with Seoyun. Because of his parents and Hanni's lies , he had to stay away from her. 

~ Real life ~

Jake and Sunghoon was trying so hard to save Heeseung from the accident and finally after 4 hours , the bullet was already went out from his body. They finally can rest , Heeseung condition is still in coma. 

 Yuri get in to Heeseung's room. She cried so hard , she didn't know that Heeseung will almost gave her his life just because of love. She take a chair and put it beside Heeseung's bed. She sit on that chair and hold Heeseung's hand.

심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " Heeseung-ssi. Na-ya. Sim Yuri , SIm Seoyun , Dai Yin Yue , Lily Evendere, How are you? I hope you can wake up with  fast, I really want to tell you ' I'm sorry , really really sorry for everything. Half of my memory was already back since the day I fell unto the street. But that time , i still don't believe it. Cause i felt that it was a dream. But , since I look and read my old diary , I saw how I really love , like , and admiring you. I was already too traumatized with love. I can't do that , my heart was already black. "

She told him a lot even though she know that Heeseung would never hear her talking because he is coma.

심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " I hope you can forgive me , Heeseung-ssi. I'm sorry but this time , I will be the one who gone from Seoul because I need to forgot you completely , i ... i ... i can't do this anymore. I love you but I think it's better for us to be seperatted . Thank you so much for everything Heeseung-ssi."

Last what she do .. she kiss his forehead and leave Seoul again and this time she went to England. She decide to forget her self as Sim Seoyun and lived as Sim Yuri and Lily Evendere,

Author note :

Yes yes yes i know if we don't change her name ' Lily Evendere ' to another one. WHY? Because as y'all know Lily Evendere is a person who really cold just like the real Sim Yuri right now.

DONE

After Yuri gone about 4 days , Heeseung woke up , he looks for Yuri but never found her because he still know her as Sim Seoyun .. not Sim Yuri.

 not Sim Yuri