C ( 16 ) : A Completely Unexpected Meeting

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

Me, Ivy, Paul, Aiden, and Jinyoung have landed in England and we decided to  choose the room. I decided to sleep alone and Jinyoung slept together with Ivy and Paul also slept with Aiden.

After that , I receive lots of follow request and I open it. It's about 98 people. I only accept some of them

Heeseung sent me message by instagram

INSTAGRAM MESSAGE

evann_lee.h

evann_lee.h

annyeonghaseyo seoyunn-ssi..
yeong-gug-edo gyesinayo?
 jeoneun seonghun-ilang yeong-gug-e iss-eoss-eoyo.
uli mannado gwaenchanh-eulkka?

( Hi Seoyun..
 are you also in England?
I was in England with Sunghoon.
Is it okay if we meet? )

ly.evendere

ehh.. hello Heeseung.
 Ofc.
 Where do you want to meet?

evann_lee.h

Maybe at Den cafe?
4 PM? Can you???

ly.evendere

ohhh. ofc. See ya later! 

I'm actually a little confused why Heeseung and Sunghoon want to meet me... didn't Jake say that Heeseung already has a fiancé? 

Author pov :j

FLASHBACK 15 YEARS AGO

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Seoyun.. I want to ask something"

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : "  oh .. what do you want to ask bro?"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " i want you to be honest with me. Do you like Heeseung? I think since he enter our house at Beijing  , you always look at him. Be honest Seoyun-ssi!"

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " hmm.. idk"

 심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Seoyun.. I wanted to tell you this for a long time. I know you moved school to Korea to spend more time with him and to see him more often. But, Seoyun... her mother and father are very rich and Heeseung has been matched with a woman from a conglomerate family and I also need to told you  that the woman is Heeseung's elementary school friend and they are very close. You liked him for 2 years.. doesn't it hurt? I wanted to tell you before it was too late. The woman he was matched with was also Heeseung's first love since middle school.."

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " They liked each other?"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " I don't know but what is clear is that Heeseung said he would study with that woman and after they graduated from college, he would be engaged to that woman.. Seoyun.. I also ask you not to get too close to my friends. I'm afraid if any of them like you because I'm afraid you'll be played. I don't want you to be hurt , please obey me Seoyun."