C ( 26 ) : Thank you

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

Me, Heeseung, Amy, Cedric, Drake, and Kaylee entered the bar. We see Ms. Heora and she is carrying out a transaction with a gangster leader and drug dealer. It's time to go on a mission. I told Amy and Kaylee to tempt the drug dealer while Heeseung, Drake, Cedric did their mission. They discussed business tactics and after that, Heeseung and Drake slowly attached the micro recorder that I had told them to attach. After Kaylee and Amy teased and distracted the drug dealer, he returned. 

My time to tease the gangster. I started teasing him by sitting on his thighs and he also held my waist. After that, I lured the jerk to a VIP karaoke room. Don't worry, the room is soundproof. I managed to shoot the gangster's hand and leg. I told Raylee and Jayde, who had been hiding all this time, to take him out and hand him over to the police. Suddenly the gangster fired bullets into the sky, Heora and the drug dealer immediately ran away. I told Drake to get the tape while I went after her . Luckily I'm used to riding a motorbike in a long dress. Kylee, Amy, Xavier chase the drug dealer. Meanwhile I was chasing Heora. There were lots of people and bodyguards, luckily I was smarter. Before entering, Amy and Kaylee had given them wine containing nerve medicine and that made them lose focus. In just 12 minutes, I managed to catch Heora and I handed her over to Justin and the police. Suddenly Amy and Kaylee said

Amy : " Madam , that jerk is going running after you. He is riding his motorbike to your way."

Kaylee : " We can't help again madam. That fuck man already so far from us. She shoot Amy leg before. "

Ms . Lily Evendere : " Sh!t.. bring Amy to the hospital. I'm gonna handle that man."

I heard the sound of a very loud motorbike and it was going very high. The distance is about 0.5 km.. I can still shoot that guy. I learned to shoot 8 years ago and am used to it. I shot the guy's front motorbike tire. After that, I rode my motorbike. I spoke to Gryffin through the microphone "Please tell Xavier to chase at the front." After that, I rode at full speed and I managed to get behind that person. I shot the guy's rear motorbike tire, I also fired a tracer as a precaution. SUCCEED. He was paralyzed. Xavier and Austin were waiting at the front and I shot his legs and arms. Mission over. 

3 days later

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : " This is the evidence judge. At this recording , already telled what they do"

Judge Theo : "Because the evidence is very strong and can no longer be denied... Ms. Kang Heora will be imprisoned for life and her money will also be confiscated by the police and banks. Mr. Alvin will be imprisoned for 5 years and executed because the drugs being distributed are very dangerous and at a high level. Mr Zekin will be imprisoned for life because he was a drug buyer and has been proven to have used drugs many times. Unanimous decision. The trial ends."

TOK TOK TOK

FINALLY THE TRIAL IS OVER. Heeseung , Ni-Ki , Suno and Sunghoon saw me in this trial and they really happy that I can win.

박성훈 ( Park Sunghoon ) : " Where do you want to go Hyung ?"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " I had to go to the airport , flight to  California. "

선우 ( Kim Suno ) : " Hanni is waiting for you huh? I guess your parents miss you too."

Ohhh , so that girl name was Hanni.. why can't you once see me Heeseung? I guess this time , I really had to go far away from you.. I'm sorry.

HALF YEAR LATER

Mr. Justin : "Lily.. you have worked as a prosecutor for many years. Why don't you want to work as a judge?"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Sorry Justin... but I don't want to work as a judge."

Mr. Justin : " Why ? You are very suitable to be a judge.. Lily. Will you continue to be trapped as a prosecutor for years? "

 Ms. Lily Evendere : "Justin...becoming a prosecutor has been my dream since I was little. I want to be a detective and be a prosecutor. Becoming a judge is not that easy, Justin. I'm smart and intelligent, but that doesn't mean I can make decisions on very big things. I have been a prosecutor for many years because I like my job. To be a judge, we must not be taken in by bribes, nor can we make wrong decisions, and the decisions we make have a very big influence. Justin... I'm not sure I want to be a judge in law."

Mr. Justin :  " So, what's your choice Ms. Lily? "

Ms. Lily Evendere : " For the director position at CLIC South Korea, I can do it. But.. to be a judge.. sorry.. I can't. I was also allowed to take 5 months leave because I was called to become a professor in SNU. But don't worry... I will always help you with the case I got from BIC Company. So, I can only become a director in CLIC after this 5 months."

Mr. Justin : " Lily... there is a big choice in your eyes.. Why don't you want to take it? "

 Ms. Lily Evendere : "Justin.. I want to help people who need further education. I don't want them to be like me before, before I found inspiration, I didn't want to study hard and instead took a lot of small things for granted which were very important. I want them not to experience what I did again. Don't worry, I won't run away. I will only take 5 months leave and after that.. I will return to being a prosecutor at CLIC. "

Ms. Lily Evendere : " and also my work contact has ended for 4 years... So, let me take a short leave, okay? I promise after this I will not skip work and bring a lot of benefits to CLIC. You can ask for my help if it's urgent. What do you think ? "

Mr. Justin : " FINE... But, don't take leave from BIC Company. Because all my cases originate from your company."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Your little brother is the director there. You can ask him for help. "

Mr. Justin : " PLEASEE SEOYUNNNN"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " YEAHHH.... I will just focus more on taking care of the branch in Seoul. So, you'll allow me to take a leave of absence?"

 Mr. Justin : " Signing this contract renewal will allow you to go on leave. After 5 months, you will be a prosecutor for 6 years and not be allowed to take much leave."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " FINE"

I signed the contract and it's time for me to go home to Seoul.. 

1 day later

I got into a car in Seoul. The car is a Porche. Don't ask who is driving. That's for sure.. Xavier. I got on and I went to Bliberton. I started doing my duties as a CEO and designer.  After 7 o'clock, security was activated by Amy and Sebastian. After that, I went to BIC Company.

Recently, I have been feeling very dizzy and my panda eyes are getting thicker. After 1 month of discussion with Justin, I only slept 3 hours and the rest, I kept myself busy and didn't sleep much until I was exhausted.

When I was walking to Amy's office, suddenly my vision blurred and I fainted.