C ( 49 ) : The new ME

3 months later

~ : " Just don't let that bitch go away from there , Shion. You know what to do right? Do i have to tell you again? This time , I won't let any police to come and help me. Don't you ever do something else , Kim Sunoo."

She hung up the call and look at her people

~ : " Take Roy from the club. He is still in Seoul , command Shion and Jakah to bring them here. Also command Solon to come here. Tonight. Do you understand , Dylan ? "

All : " YES MS YVONE."

Ms. Yvone : " And anyway bring me that bitch. I'll kill them today. Ask Calio to pick up Shion and the others by my private plane. and also Call Vincent to help me."

Dylan : " Yes madam Yvone."

WHO IS Yvone ? She is Sim Yuri , since 2 months ago  , Sim Yuri and The Siberians member, BIC Company employees decide to change their original name to pseudonym name. They don't want anyone know about their statue.

~ dret ~ dret ~ dret

Shion : " Madam.. we already arrived at England."

Ms. Yvone : " Good job Shion. Bring him to my usual place."

 Shion : " Yes madam."

After that , Yvone arrived at the place that she usually used to kill the people that she hate because of crime and Roy is one of them.

Ms. Yvone : " Well well well. How are you Mr. Royland Invano?"

Roy : " YURI. IT'S YOU. YOU STILL LOVED ME RIGHT THAT'S WHY YOU CAME TO VISIT ME."

Ms. Yvone : " Yeah. I don't love you but I do ... Hate you."

She pointed the gun to Roy's face.

 Roy : " YURI. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I HATE THAT ATTITUDE."

Ms. Yvone : " Shion .. Solon .. Jakah .. Dylan .. Vincent do what you guys had to do right now,"

They nodded

They hit his back and then Roy was already fainted. Yvone nodded and then a bucket of cold water was dropped over his head. He woke up again and then they hit him again.

 Ms. Yvone : " You know? my name is Yvone because I have my own reason and the reason is ..  Yvone name in Japan means an archer who prepares to shoot and kill people who like to abuse women and commit violence against women, even almost killing innocent people. And that is you. So i'm so ready to killed you tonight but I hate law so enjoy your place in your jail b!tch."

After that , Shion , Solon , Vincent and Jakah bring him to another place and then I left the place.

Solon : " Madam ... can we go home to Seoul now?"

Ms. Yvone : " Yeah , I know Haru will kill you if you not go home tonight. By the way , tell Jake don't he ever dare to burnt my kitchen again. Last month I saw my kitchen tools is already full with many trash and ash

Jakah : " Madam .. about Ji Eun.."

Ms. Yvone : " Yea yea yea , i'll help you when I go home next month. Next month is your birthday Jungwon , so i'll come to Seoul and help you. Done. Shion , Jakah , Solon , y'all can go home now. I need to go home to my house."

 Yuri went to her house at England. She get in and parked her car. She gets in.

 She gets in