C ( 59 ) : Our family?

Author pov:nna

After that , Suho and Sohee went down and it's... Lee Heeseung. Yuri who saw him come here feel so shocked and this time her family , members , and bestfriends didn't shocked.

Suho : " Mom... please forgive dad.... we know you love him eomma... "

Sohee : " Mom.. please come back with dad. We want to have a dad too mama. Can we ? "

심유리 Sim Yuri : " Suho... Sohee... "

After that , the two twins hug their mom's legs. 

Sohee : " Mom.. please. We want mom and dad to be reunited. "

Suho : " We want the real family mama. The real family would have papa , mama and bao bao."

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " Yuri.. I'm sorry. I know I'm too late to say this.. but I love you. I will always love you from the bottom of my heart. No one can replace your place in my heart. Trust me that you are my first love, that's not Hanni. I've loved you since you were in 3rd grade. I never loved you. I thought if I'm being with Hanni can make me forgot you , but that was all wrong. I never loved you and will always be like that."

After that , Yuri kiss him and this Lee's family reunited again.

심유리 Sim Yuri : " and i never loved you too , Heeseung Lee. I love you 3000."

-

THE END FOR HUNDREDS IN BILLIONS , THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY

Start written : 19 January 2024

Ends in : 31 May 2024

Author : 박안나 Park Anna