𝐂𝟐 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲

★彡 Prolog彡★

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :𝐣

Seen one afternoon, there was a lily flower growing from a tree which local people had said that the tree had no hope of producing flowers because the tree was very dry and had no branches. However, their words were not true because the rebirth of the lily flower had been proven by the birth of a very beautiful woman.Sim Seoyun or Dai Yin Yue or who is often called Lily is a very beautiful young girl. She is also very talented, She has a family that can be said to be more than enough. She has two parents who are very rich and also really care about her even though they are very busy, but for the sake of their only daughter they are willing to do anything for their child. Lily also has 2 older brothers who are very good and no less caring than her parents. Her two older brothers really loved their only younger sister, they always treated her like a queen at home and wherever they were. Different from her next life, Yeri, who was reborn, became a conglomerate child and a young girl who could almost be said to be perfect.

A brief identity introduction regarding Sim Seoyun / Dai Yin Yue / Lily 

༺✮•°◤ 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ◥°•✮༻

You must be confused. Why is my name Sim Seoyun not Kim Yeri. I have been born again as a woman who is 50% Korean and 50% Chinese. However, because my father was Korean, they lived in Korea until 1 year after I was born, my family and I moved to China because my grandfather died and my father had to continue his business. My father's business is in dermatology, healthcare and other industries. The company name is Noble Group. My mother is the director of a skincare company in China called 5Yina.

My mother's name is Dai Lao Ling and my father's name is Dai Shang Huai. Currently, I am in grade 9 of junior high school. I attend a famous school called Beijing National School. Currently, it is the best school in Beijing. I just moved school here. I was able to enter because... of course because of my achievements. Even though my mom and dad are very busy people, I will never disappoint them and they always support me. I forgot to tell you that I have 2 older brothers named Dai Shaosheng (Sim Jonghun) and Dai Hao Chun (Sim Jaeyun). Ko Shaosheng is currently working as a lecturer at Wuhan University, majoring in Law and Ko Hao Chun is currently in grade 11 of high school. Ko Shaosheng inherited 65% Chinese blood and 35% Korean blood. Meanwhile, Ko Haochun inherited 98% Korean blood and 2% Chinese blood. Ko Haochun decided in grade 12 of high school, he would move to the city of Brisbane, Australia. You could say that I am the most perfect because my blood is neutral, I have balanced Chinese and Korean blood. My first older brother only studied S1 but he is really very smart. At first I was confused as to why Sim Jaeyun's name was familiar...

Return to the situation after Chapter 2

༺✮•°◤ 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ◥°•✮༻