C ( 27 ) : AGAIN?

༺✮•°◤ Heeseung POV ◥°•✮༻

 김지은 ( Kim Jieun )  : " evan bagsanim... nugunga eung-geubsil-eseo gijeolhaess-eoyo. geuui chingudeul-i meonjeo cheolihae dallago yocheonghaessseubnida. ( Doctor Evan... someone fainted in the ER. Her friends asked to be handled first. )"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Ok Jieun. Please wait. I will go out now"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Hello .. what can I help you w-with?"

 이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " AMY.. Xavier.. What are you doing here?"

Xavier : " Madam fainted earlier in the office. Her panda eyes are also very thick. Please check thoroughly."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " WHAT?"

I immediately went straight to the bed where Seoyun was lying. I immediately gave her an IV and checked her.

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I woke up in the hospital, after that Xavier took me to a doctor's room.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Hello Ms.Lily."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Gosh... Xavier.. Can you please bring the other doctor? Not this one."

Xavier : " Why not Madam?" 

 이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " So, your symptoms are dizziness, tingling, and fainting due to fatigue... these all show symptoms of anemia. You can't be tired Seoyun. You also have to increase your consumption of foods that contain dietary iron. And you also have to take lots of vitamins and don't eat late. If you keep eating late, you could get appendicitis."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Ahh ... yes thank you so much doctor. Now , I need to rest at home. I don't need hospitalized."

After that, the door suddenly opened showing Sunghoon, Jake, Jay, Ni-Ki, Jungwon, and also Suno. FUCK.. I should have left earlier. 

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Tch.. WHY THE FUCK YOU TELL THEM? I DON'T NEED hospitalized. I ONLY NEED TIME TO REST."

After that , I felt a hand slap me. It was Jake.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " THE FUCK YOU WANT BRO. I'M ALREADY SO FUCKING TIRED AND I WANT TO GO HOME. I'M REALLY DON'T WANT TO MEET YOU RIGHT NOW."

After that , 1 slap again

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " IS THIS HOW YOU TALK? IS THIS YOUR ATTITUDE SEOYUN? I NEVER TAUGHT YOU FOR BEING LIKE THIS"

 Xavier already want to punch him but I told him not to do that,

Ms. Lily Evendere : " OK THEN. DO YOU KNOW ALL THE SUFFERING I HAVE EXPERIENCED SO FAR? 3 MONTHS AGO, I WAS SHOT BY A MAFIAMAN AND THAT CAUSED ME TO HAVE A LOT OF BLOOD LACK. I WAS SHOT IN THE BACK."

I took off my shirt which had a bullet mark stuck in it.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " I THINK AFTER I TELL YOU THE REASON I DON'T WANT TO MEET YOU, YOU WILL TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO SEE ME. HAVE YOU EVER CARE ABOUT ME? WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME JAKE BESIDES MY BUSINESS AND ATTITUDE? THAT'S ONLY WHAT YOU KNOW. DID YOU KNOW LAST YEAR I ALMOST AN ACCIDENT IF IT WAS NOT MY SUBJECT WHO HELPED ME. I DID ALL THIS SO I COULD BE HERE TO BUILD A NEW BRANCH AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH YOU. BUT, IS THIS WHAT I GET? I'M TIRED JAKE... REALLY TIRED. ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT YOU HAVE CHANGED? YOU ARE NO LONGER THE JAKE I KNEW.. THE JAKE WHO ALWAYS CARED FOR ME.. THE JAKE WHO USED TO NEVER NOT VISIT ME FOR A WEEK... The JAKE WHO USED TO ALWAYS SEND PEOPLE TO TAKE CARE OF ME. I MADE AND ALSO FORCED MYSELF TO ADULT. EVEN THOUGH I'M STILL A STUDENT, BUT I'VE TRIED TO MATURE MYSELF AND NOT BECOME A BUSY FOR YOU AND BECOME A MORE INDEPENDENT GIRL. "