C ( 32 ) : Why?

༺✮•°◤ Heeseung POV ◥°•✮༻

I was at the hotel with Hanni and my parents. I saw Hanni permission to go to the toilet when the four of us were eating at the restaurant. I want to pee too so I went to the toilet. Suddenly, I heard Hanni talking on the phone with a man.

김하니 ( Kim Hanni ) : "geulaeyo jagiya, geogjeonghaji maseyo. naneun huiseung-eul salanghan jeog-i eobsgo, naega salanghan geos-eun dangsin ppun-ieossda.  ( Yes darling, don't worry. I never loved Heeseung, all I loved was you. )"

김하니 ( Kim Hanni ) : " Actually, if my parents hadn't told me to, I definitely wouldn't have wanted to. "

What does Hanni mean? This is all impossible... she was my first love since middle school.... Impossible..

김하니 ( Kim Hanni ) : " yeobo huiseungssineun je sokkubchingu-il ppun-ibnida. 3nyeon jeon-e joh-ahaessdeon salam-i iss-eossneunde ijeneun dangsin-i iss-eunikka deo isang joh-ahaji anh-ayo.  ( Honey, Heeseung is just my childhood friend. I had my crush 3 years ago, now I don't like it anymore because I already have you.)"

Hanni .. Kim Hanni.. I've been trying to chase you all this time and this is how you treat me?Wasn't it 8 years ago that you asked me to be your fiancé?

After hearing Hanni talk like that, I also gave permission to my parents to go first. I said that Sunghoon needed me for the night shift, even though he didn't. I also went to the bar "Heaven Beer and Billiards." Yes it's in Seoul and it's Seoyun's. I was so stupid about what others said  and I saw Xavier there. I invited him to drink and play. I rented a VIP room for us to play together.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " What did I do wrong Xavier? I've loved my first love since middle school and she hasn't liked me since 3 years ago... I like her, but her feelings for me have disappeared. She even has a boyfriend behind my back. .."

Xavier : " Heeseung ... You didn't do anything wrong... it's just that woman doesn't see how good you are."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " but why.... Why did this have to happen to me??..."

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

GOSHHH.. My mind was very busy... I was really tired... I decided to go to the bar downstairs... Heaven Beers and Billiards. I asked for some wine and I drank. I'm really tired.

After drinking few glass , I decided to go home because today we had no mission. I ride my lamborghini but someone tap my shoulder before I ride my lamborghini.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Xavier ???? What are you doing?? You said you're going home."

Xavier : " Madam .. can we bring Heeseung to our house? He seemed to drunk to go home."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " oh of course.. but he will go with your car. I need to go home and taking shower for a while and after that , I'll prepare the room for him. I need to put on the spring bed and also the sheets. You can finish your assignment first then take him to our home."

 Xavier : " Ok madam.. thank you."

I immediately went home and took a shower. I'm still confused.. why is Heeseung at my bar and also why is he drunk? I started preparing the room.