C ( 43 ) : ..

Author pov: nna

After that , Yuri saw a girl who hit her with a car ... it's ... suddenly her vision went black.

Author notes :

So guys , flashback to the night where the 2nd accident happened. Hee-Young which is Jake's girlfriend at that time were out with a guy call Tim. Tim is her ex and they seemed so happy. Hee-Young saw Yuri that time , but Yuri didn't saw her. Hee-Young thought that Yuri will tell about this to her brother , Jake. That's why Hee-Young hit her with a car and go away ,,, just like that , without being innocent at all. Yuri forgot who hit her with the car , untill this time , she still doesn't know. 

Hee-Young is Yuri's close friend and ofc Yuri trusted her so much. She already loved Hee-Young as her big sister. Hee-Young is Hanni's best friend too.

Flashback end

3 days after that

Yuri back to her life. Today Heeseung accompanied her to go to a place , that's a restaurant at the mall. " ShenTiChu Restaurant " Still Yuri needs accompanied by Dae-Ho and her 2 bodyguards.

She gets in with Heeseung and Dae-Ho. There is a man who looked like the CEO.

~ : " Hello Ms.Yuri. I'm Fu ChenZhu , the CEO of REE Company."

Yuri seemed so shocked and then she open her mask and glasses. ChenZhu seemed so shocked too.

付辰珠 ( Fu ChenZhu ) : " Dài yín yuè? Nǐ wèishéme zài zhèr ? Rúguǒ nǐ zhēn de duì wǒ zháomí dehuà, zuì hǎo bùyào. Wǒ yǐjīng yǒu yīgè wèihūnfūle, nà jiùshì zhāngyùyuè.  (Dai Yin Yue? Why you are here? If you're really obsessed with me, it's better not to. I already have a fiance and that is Zhang YuYue. )"

Ms. Yuri : " Wèishéme wǒ zài zhèlǐ? Wǒ yīnggāi shì wèn de rén. Zhè shì wǒ de shāngchǎng, wèishéme wǒ bùnéng zài zhèlǐ?  ( Why am I here? I should be the one asking. This is my mall, why can't I be here? ) "

付辰珠 ( Fu ChenZhu ) : " Hēi, rúguǒ nǐ bù zuò nàyàng de shì jiù hǎole. Zhè jiā shāngchǎng de lǎobǎn shì Sim Yuri/ Lily Evendere. Bùshì nǐ. Bùyào qídài tài duō. Wǒ yǐjīng xiǎng hé xiǎojiě qiāndìng qìyuēle xīn yóu lǐ, nǐ qù nàlǐ.  ( Hey, it's better if you don't do anything like that. The one who owns this mall is Sim Yuri / Lily Evendere. Not you. Don't expect much. I already want to press the contract with Ms. Sim Yuri, you go there. ) "

Ms. Yuri : " So you are the CEO of REE Company?"

He nodded proudly , tch

Ms. Yuri : " Dae-Ho , tell him who I am. Heeseung hyung , please sit here ,, beside me."

付辰珠 ( Fu ChenZhu ) : " Hei , that's the place for Ms.Yuri."

서대호 ( Seo Dae Ho ) : " She is Ms.Yuri. She is the CEO of  Inkayo Mall"

付辰珠 ( Fu ChenZhu ) : " Impossible. Let me call her."

He dialed a number and Yuri's phone rang.

Ms. Yuri : " Yes , Mr.Fu?"

Heeseung smirked and I smirked too.. He seemed so shocked.

付辰珠 ( Fu ChenZhu ) : " Impossible. You are so ugly, uglier than YuYue. Since when did you become like this? "

I looked at him and said

 Ms. Yuri : " That is what we called with the real ' Move On '"

Suddenly , YuYue burst in