C ( 57 ) : It's our children?

9 months later

Author pov:nna

England Medical International Center ( EMIC )

Doctor 1 : " Push madam. Push! The baby will go out."

Doctor 2 : " Keep going madam. The head is already out."

Lily : " AAA...hm mm"

And after that the room is full with baby voice but and then

Doctor 3 : " Madam.. there is still a child inside your belly."

Doctor 1 : " Omg... keep push madam."

Nurse 1 : " You can do it madam. Fighting madam."

OEEKKK OEK OEK

Doctor 2 : " Congratulations madam on giving birth to 2 twins. The genders are female and male. "

Doctor 3 : " What would you like to name them, Madam Lily? "

Ms. Lily Evendere : "  Suho and  Sohee.."

Doctor 1 : " Omg... madam , their face looks so cute."

Lily smiled but then she fainted..

BIP...BIP...BIP...

Doctor 1 : " OMG .. SHE LOST TOO MANY BLOODS. BRING ME THE BLOODS TANK."

Jake , Jason with their parents and the other members who heard  that Yuri already fainted start panicked.

 심재윤 Sim Jaeyun : " MOM.. DAD ... THE TOOLS SHOWED THAT YURI LIFE WOULD LAST ANY LONGER. BUT I NEED SUNGHOON .. I CAN'T OPERATE HER ALONE."

심종훈 Sim Jonghun : " WHAT DO YOU MEAN? YOU MEAN OUR SISTER LIFE IS ALREADY threatened? JAKE ... PLEASE GO THERE AND SAVE HER. WE CAN'T LET OUR SISTER DIED."

After that , some footsteps could be heard...

Yes.. that's Lee Heeseung , Shin Hera , Park Sunghoon , Jungwon and Jay..

Jake who saw Heeseung was already gonna punched him.

심재윤 Sim Jaeyun : " YOU BASTARD. YOU MAKE MY SISTER LIFE IN DANGER. YOU THINK AFTER DOING S** WITH HER YOU COULD BETRAYED HER LIKE THAT? SHE IS MY SISTER... MY BELOVED SISTER."

심재윤 Sim Jaeyun : " YOU MAKE HER LOSE HER CROWN , YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT FOR WOMAN , THEIR CROWN IS THE MOST IMPORTANT."

박종성 ( Park Jongseong ) : " That is why he's here , Jake... He , Sunghoon , you and Hera will tried their best to save your little sister. Now get in.."

After that , the 4 doctors get into the operation room. They looked at the doctor.. They shook their heads. Jake trying to do CPR to save his little sister. He didn't want his little sister to just go away, he loved her very much.

Sunghoon , Hera who looked at Yuri's concious body already gonna cried... She lost too many bloods. Heeseung with no warning trying to save her with all of his power and the others doctor tried to help him too..