C ( 42 ) : Sus

Author pov:je

Jake and Heeseung decided to lunch together at a restaurant and Jake start the converstation with him

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " So hyung , i heard from the news that you're a CEO right now."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Yap. My company will held a cooperation with your sis. But why did I think she didn't recognize me? She really happy tough when I was with her. But what is wrong with her?"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " geu salam-i dangsin-eul al-aboji moshanayo?  ( She doesn't recognize you? )"

Heeseung nodded and then Jake already know ,, who is the person that Yuri forget because after searching for months , he hasn't know who is the person that Yuri forget , but now ... he already know.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " What's wrong Jake ? " Heeseung ask him while eating his chicken.

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " ah nothing hyung."

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Hyung , when will you come back to California?"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " I will stay at here , my parents already allowed me to stay at here."

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Alright then."

They start talking about each other and then suddenly .... there is a white car  parked outside the restaurant.

최희영 ( Choi Hee-Young ) : " Annyeong cagiya. Jekeu let's gooo!!!"

 심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Hyung , i had to go right now,"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Ooo ok."

 Heeseung felt this person is quite familliar , he wondered when did he met with that girl?

11.03PM

Yuri went to a club with her crew , Ni-Ki , Jungwon , Yeonjun and Aeri. Their mission for tday is catching a mafia and gangster group. Ni-Ki and Aeri already made the gangster weak and now , Jungwon , Yeonjun and Yuri. When Yuri was already gonna shot his hand , suddenly his bodyguard came in and she was shot. She can't breathe properly and need some support right now. Yeonjun dan Jungwon were chasing the mafia man but Yuri was already so tired.

She feel that her body was so weak and her dress is too revealing either. Lots of people watching her. Suddenly there is ....

Heeseung answered Yuri " Yuri , I'm sorry. But it's me. Lee Heeseung. "

Yuri slapped him so hard until Heeseung was already let out heavy breath. Yuri answered him

" I don't know you such a crazy people. Who are you? Don't make a mess with me." When she was already gonna leave , Heeseung hold her wrist and kiss her in her cheek. She slapped him again , but Heeseung face was already looked so happy. Yuri never felt anything like this , but can she trust him?

Lots of bodyguard chasing Yuri " AHHH FUCK FUCK , HOW CAN I GO OUT?" There is 2 bodyguards  who felt that there is the girl that they were looking for , but luckily Heeseung quickly hug her and hid her face on his chest. Yuri can felt the warm that she already missed for 2 years.