C ( 51 ) : Don't tease me , baby

After that accident , Heeseung get back to Yuri's house and then he saw Yuri was sitting on the sofa and watching movies. Heeseung went to the sofa and hug her from behind.

심유리 Sim Yuri : " Ehhhh ... who are you?"

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " The thug said that the leader was from Germany, and the leader was a woman. He said they never saw her face and only communicated by phone"

심유리 Sim Yuri : " oh Heeseung hyung , sit. Sit beside me."

심유리 Sim Yuri : " I wonder who sent them... since 2 days ago , i killed a body called Roy , that freak thugs kept come to my house every night."

Heeseung sit and then he take Yuri's waist and he put Yuri's head on his shoulder.

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " Wanna go back to Seoul again , Yuri?"

Yuri looked at him and smiled. 

 심유리 Sim Yuri : " You know Hyung? I never smiled again , but thanks to you. Now i'm smiled. And i guess i will stay at England , i can't go to Seoul again , i really traumatized with that city."

After saying that , Yuri rest her head on Heeseung's shoulder. But , when she about to slept , Heeseung kiss her lips.

Fyi , before Heeseung gets back , Yuri already drink 1 glass of wine so don't ask me again,

Because of her drunk , Yuri fix her sit and kiss Heeseung's lips again. She kissed him passionately because in her heart , she really miss him , the person that she already loved for 13 years finally back.

But , after that , Heeseung stop.

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " I-I'm sorry , Yuri."

 이희승 Lee Heeseung : " I'll get back to my room  .. right now."

Before he could leave , Yuri take Heeseung's wrist untill Heeseung fell above her body .

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " Please don't tease me , Yuri...."

Yuri saw his face and kiss his cheek and said 

 심유리 Sim Yuri : " But , i like it. Hehehehehe."

She sit on his lap and she played Heeseung's adam apple and look so deeply into his eyes.

이희승 Lee Heeseung : " I warned you the last time , Sim Yuri.. Don't tease me , baby "

No warned again , Yuri kiss him and after that Heeseung kiss her back. He carried Yuri bridal style and took her to Yuri's room. In there, they slept together, hugging each other until morning came.

Next morning

After that night , Yuri felt so shy and still not talk too much with Heeseung. She cooked some breakfast for three of them. After that , she went to her backyard.

 After that , she went to her backyard