C ( 41 ) : Where have you been?

Flashback 2 years ago

Author pov:je

~ : " Hello my boy. I miss you so much. I heard from your father that you will come home to California tonight."

Ethan : " Yapp. Wait for me srrrrr."

~ : " don't forget my bubble tea boy!"

Ethan : "  YESSS SRR!!!"

Heeseung, who had arrived in California, immediately went to a place. But ofc he didn't forget buying the bubble tea.

Ethan : " Hello , i'd like to buy 2 peach bubble tea pls."

Cashier : " ok. Be right back."

  Ethan : " Thank you."

After that he went to a big company .There he entered and many people admired him. It turns out he will owns a large company called ELC (Eleven Leaf Company). This company is the largest company in the USA and California. So, actually there are many big companies in this world.

He entered the room that have a name plate " CEO AHN JUNGSUK"

Ethan : " Hello grandpa. Here is your bubble tea. 2 peach bubble tea as your request."

Ahn  Jungsuk : " Oh hello my boy. Your grandma miss you and Haesoo. Thanks by the way for the bubble tea. I really miss this. You know? Your grandma and your mother didn't allow me to buy it."

 After that , the door open.

Ahn Hyeona : " AHN JUNGSUK!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU DRINK THIS BUBBLE TEA? SHOULD I CALL YOU DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW?"

She hits her husband.

Ahn Hyeona : " DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STOP DRINKING BUBBLE TEA?"

Ahn Hyeona : " Omaygosh. Heeseungie , grandma miss you so much. How are you dear? What about Haesoo?"

Lee Heeseung : " I miss you too grandma. I'm great , really really great. Haesoo is fine grandma , she said if she went home next month , she want grandma to bought her a new iPad."

Ahn Hyeona : " Gosh , that girl. Same as your grandpa."

Ahn Hyeona : " Heeseung , take a sit. Grandma and grandpa want to talk something to you."

Heeseung take a seat and then his grandpa start talking

Ahn Jungsuk : " So, Heeseung. Your parents and we have discussed it. Your mom and dad agreed to move you here to work as CEO in my place. I am 79 years old and that is considered old. I have to retire, and so does your grandmother. You can still be a director in a hospital and also a surgeon, but I hope you can still balance these two things. Haesoo will then be given your grandmother's company, which is a law company. "