C ( 23 ) : The real friendship!!

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I'm back in Chicago and I walk into my cafe. Alice and Lyta immediately hugged me. Hehehehe this is what it feels like to have a very cligy friend. When I saw Bella , she looked like she was really struggling, her face also looked very tired. I walked towards her.

Lily : " Heiii Bell . What's wrong? Is there any problem that I can help?"

Bella : " I had a nightmare last night. This is about a case 3 years ago, where my father was murdered. I've been looking for who the murderer is, but I still can't find that person. I am very scared. I imagined that person's face. My mother is also currently still in hospital. His figure is constantly in my mind. My father worked as a policeman but why did he die?"

She cried , me , Lyta , and Alice hug her as tight as possible.

Bella : " Can you please help me Lily? I will pay you millions if I could. I've been saving my salary all this time. But, sorry if you can only pay 100M. There's only that much money. I have used the rest for my mother's treatment.."

Lily : " No need to pay my darling. You can only pay me 13 M. I'll pay my employees' salaries myself."

 Bella : " T- Thank you so much Lily... I'm really lucky to have you."

Lily : " Lyta, Alice.. y'all now just need to be a boss. I've looked for 5 employees to help you. I see our business is progressing very well, so you can rest. I will take Bella to England 1 week again. I have to start working in England because there is a new case and I also have to go to the head office to help with Bella's case. Are you guys okay? "

Lytaa : " Really? AGAIN YOU HAD TO GO TO ENGLANDD? FINE... but can I use your blackcard just for tday? I want to buy some clothes.."

Alice : " ME TOO."

Lily : " Ofc... fine. Here you go. I only have this card but don't worry . It have 10M so you guys can go shopping. Byee"

They hugged me and I said again to Bella

Lily : " Bell .. remember to packed your things. Actually I already find the one who murdered you father.. just need to handle the evidence tomorrow. You can just rest at England"

Bella : " Thank you so much Lily "

 Lily : " and before I bring that damn man to the court and Chicago , I will gave him to you so you can give him your own revenge. But , please don't kill that man. Hehehehe"

Bella : " OMG.. thank you so much Lily.. We all are really lucky to have you."

Lily : " You are welcome"

After that, I returned to CLIC and completed my assignment. I have 2 cases that I need to solve. One is about embezzlement of funds and the second is about divorce and infidelity.

༺✮•°◤ Jake POV ◥°•✮༻

I entered Heeseung's office and there were already Sunghoon and Suno.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " annyeong jeikeu. ohu 3sie susul iljeong-i issseubnida. dasineun sueob-eul ppaemeogji maseyo.  ( Hey Jake. We have an operation schedule at 3 pm. Don't skip that  again. )"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " HEY. I've never been absent... I've only been late to the operating room "

박성훈 ( Park Sunghoon ) : " Do not forget! You have ever missed a very important surgery schedule because you overslept. You're almost about to be scolded to death by Hera. Luckily, Heeseung and I were able to quickly handle it."