𝐶 ( 11 ) : 𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢?

༺✮•°◤ Jake POV ◥°•✮༻

Me, Heesung, Sunghoon, and Hera (Jay's fiancé, owner of the hospital) were watching the news in the cafeteria. Suddenly, the nurses and several patients were noisy and they were talking about "Prosecutor Lily Evendere" Why do I feel that I know this prosecutor. I glanced at Sunghoon and he was also confused. As I remember, Jungwon and Suno studied Law at Yonsei, and it was also said that next month there would be a 3 day seminar with "Prosecutor Lily Evendere" and it was free for anyone to attend.

I asked Suno and Jungwon, they said that it was a young prosecutor who managed to solve 91 cases in half a year. She is also very famous and many companies want to recruit her. Suno and Jungwon said that they would take part in the seminar. I asked Sunghoon if he wanted to come and he nodded too.

Suno and Jungwon invited Heesung and I to watch the news about the Beijing case and yes... Prosecutor Lily Evendere won again and this time she has won 53 cases.

BREAKING NEWS Again and again, our proud prosecutor managed to win this case calmly. It turns out that the manager of the Meinzerven Company was the one who embezzled funds and he has been sentenced. It never disappoints, our proud prosecutor.

WOW , this time I really amazed with that girl. Heesung amazed too with that girl..

3 months passed and the seminar began. Even though I have never seen the prosecutor in the news, this time I will see the prosecutor's face myself.

Professor Lily Evendere : " Hello, good morning everyone. I'm Prosecutor Lily Evendere, you can call me Professor  Lily. I have been a substitute lecturer for 3 years at the University of Chicago. I'm sure the education here must be very good, right? So, we will start the seminar...

Sorry, it's a bit hot here. Let me take off my mask"

When Me , Sunghoon , Suno , and Jungwon see her face , ISN'T THAT SIM SEOYUN?

Professor Lily Evendere : " So, everyone. Do you think being a prosecutor is easy? "

There is a boy who raised his hand " Becoming a prosecutor is not easy. Because we have to work a lot to prosecute the perpetrators but if we fail, our names could be tarnished "

And then I see Suno raised his hand " Becoming a prosecutor is sometimes easy, but it can also be difficult. If we want to become a prosecutor, we have to really understand the existing law and just like what Kyung So said, if we don't win the case, maybe our name could be tarnished and that's why becoming a prosecutor requires a huge struggle. "

Professor Lily Evendere : " All answers are correct. You two... what are your names? "

선우 ( Kim Suno ) : " My name is Kim Suno "

경수 ( Kyung Soo ) : " My name is Kyung Soo "

Professor Lily Evendere : " This is a gift for you. This is a law book that I recap. From my college and some cases , this can help you. If you can answer my question, I will give you a prize too. There are 201 participants, but can only 2 people answer?"