C ( 31 ) : You don't know me

༺✮•°◤ Heeseung POV ◥°•✮༻

I picked up my father and mother. I saw Hanni who was very attached to my mother, they were chatting. I also want to ask permission from my father and mother that I cannot accompany them tonight because it is Raylee's birthday and i'm invited.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Mom .. dad.. I'm sorry but i can't accompany you both tonight. I had to go to my friend birthday party."

Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " Who's the one birthday tday ? "

 이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " My friend dad. His name is Raylee."

Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " Okay that's alright but can you bring Hanni with you ? "

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Sorry dad .. but i won't bring her today. My friend only invited me."

After that , I drop my mother and father with Hanni.

Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " Wait son.. can I know who's party is it? "

 이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " It's Raylee , he is the member of the Siberians. My friend , invited me to go to his party. "

Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " Who invited you ? "

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " It's Lily Evendere."

Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " She's that prosecutor right?"

He give his phone to me which has Lily face on the news that I read yesterday. I nodded and then he said again

 Mr. Lee ( Heeseung's dad ) : " Can you bring me with you? I want to help my friend with his case,"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Fine. I'll talk to her later."

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I'm busy preparing to open my office this evening. This time, I decided to open it in the office and celebrate the opening of Bar Heaven Beer and Billiards. Incidentally, Raylee said that he didn't need anything too fancy and he wanted to spend time playing billiards with his friends.

 Incidentally, Raylee said that he didn't need anything too fancy and he wanted to spend time playing billiards with his friends