C ( 22 ) : Almost

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I entered the nightclub accompanied by Jayde and Xavier. I told them to stay away and stand by outside. I entered the VVIP room and there was the damn mafia. I started teasing the guy, I let him hold my waist and after that he told his guard to leave him and me. After a few minutes, I slowly took out my gun. DORR. I've shot his hand. I grabbed his face and slapped him.

Ms. Lily Evendere :  " You are dealing with the wrong person... Mr Kim Gyu Ho. "

Mr. Kim Gyu Ho : " TF. WHO ARE YOU?"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " I am.."

I took off my fake face and my wig.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Ms. Lily Evendere, CEO of The Bliberton Company, BIC Company, Prosecutor of CLIC Company, and the leader of The Siberian"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Good luck because I will be the prosecutor at your trial. I have recorded all the evidence of the crime that you admit to. Starting from killing people to embezzling funds."

After that, the police car was parked and I, Xavier, and Jayde handed Mr. Kim over to the police.

༺✮•°◤ Jake POV ◥°•✮༻

I was very shocked at first when I saw Seoyun teasing the man, I felt like I wanted to hit the man and suddenly I was shocked when I heard a gunshot. When I peeked again, I was shocked to see Seoyun already standing with one foot on the table and shooting the man's hand. 

I have indeed seen the cruel and cruel side of her  when working as a prosecutor. But, I've never seen her dare to use a gun, let her alone to shoot someone. After that, Seoyun changed her clothes and left the VVIP room and communicated with the police. She shook hands with the police and handed over the man he had shot. And she also said "Tell Judge Baek that Prosecutor Lily Evendere has returned to Seoul to solve the case this time."

The Police : " Madam, I didn't even know that you were the CEO of BIC Company.. but thank you very much for helping us."

Ms . Lily Evendere : " No problem officer. Here is the contract and thank you for the payment yesterday. You even paid me 108 M when it was supposed to be 107 M . I am very grateful."

The polices bowed to her and go.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " SEE ? Told you.. She is the owner of BIC Company and that's her duty. She  was paid 108M for each case and that's so freakin huge payment"

박성훈 ( Park Sunghoon ) : " At first we thought her business is as hoe or something.. but we are wrong ,  using that revealing dress was her duty.  She is the CEO and she is the one who always know the tactics to deal with people.  "

선우 ( Kim Suno ) : " I think I wanna join BIC Company in the future. How much is the salary Hyung? "

 박성훈 ( Park Sunghoon ) : " I heard from Austin , if you are a normal employee , you get 3,1 M. If you're the team leader , you paid 4M. If you're a manager , you paid 4,6M. and If you're the director , you paid 5M. It's for a week. For a week , if the case you handle lot , you can get more."

니시무라 리키 ( Ni-ki ) : " THE FUCK... THE SALARY IS SO HUGE GOSH."

양정원 ( Yang Jungwon ) : " Suno .. do you want to work at there too? I guess I want to work at there too." 

All of us laughing and I feel so happy to see my sister can finish her duty with good.

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻ 

The trial ended very easily because I had gathered enough evidence and my complete identity was revealed. My identity as the CEO and owner of BIC Company has also been revealed. After this trial, I decided to return to Chicago, my contract in Chicago will end in 5 months and after that, I can return to Seoul to continue my business fully.

Author : nna

Guysss, I'm really sorry for the least words .. I'm really tired and need to sleep. PAPAYY!! LOV YU ALL GUYS!!!!!

 PAPAYY!! LOV YU ALL GUYS!!!!!