C ( 38 ) : Lies

Author POV :j

After that night, Heeseung finally returned to California because his parents called him. When he came in , He was greeted by a slap from his father. There was also his younger sister, Lee Haesoo, who was told to return to California to become a lawyer .

Mr. Lee : " Is this how I teach you Lee HEESEUNG? YOU KNOW? BECAUSE OF YOU , MY BUSINESS WITH MR.KIM IS DONE. I'm really disappointed with you HEESEUNG. You will go back to California to held your mother hospital , you need to make a business after that you can go back to Seoul. Haesoo , you can go back to Seoul. Congratulations dear."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " But Dad.. "
1 slap again

Mr. Lee : " NO BUT HEESEUNG LEE. After you done what I had to do , you can go back to Seoul. Don't try to disobey me Evan!"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Fine but at least allow me to go back to Seoul to say goodbye!"

Mr. Lee : " ONLY 3 DAYS. No 'but' , only yes."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " yes father."

With a heavy heart, Heeseung was forced to obey his father's orders. He knew that his father was angry. There was no longer anything that could stop his father He was very sad because he had to return to California even though he felt comfortable in Seoul...

Mrs.Lee : " Heeseung, have the two of us ever taught you to cheat? If Mr. Kim doesn't forgive you, maybe our company will really go down. Luckily Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were still calm To face you."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : " W-what do you mean mother? I never cheating.. I never do that. Who said I do that?"

Mrs.Lee : " Hanni found this."

His mother give him the pictures where Heeseung held Lily's waist. Luckily, Lily's face Not visible to the camera.
.

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " M-mom .. Hanni was the one who cheated, I never did any of that. I hugged the woman because I was very sad after losing Hanni. 1 week ago Hanni broke up with me."

1 slap again from his mother

Mrs. Lee : " Don't lie to me Lee Heeseung. Hanni broke off your engagement this morning. Don't you dare lie to me once. I really hate liars."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : " Mom I'm not lying."

Mrs. Lee : " Enough. Just do what your father said. I'm tired. You will became a surgeon at my hospital and become the CEO. NO DOUBT AGAIN LEE HEESEUNG!"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : " Yes mother.."

Heeseung finally went to his room. There he cried, how could Hanni betray him like that? Even though Heeseung really loves and cares for Hanni.

Immediately, Haesoo finally entered Heeseung's room. He hugged Heeseung, Heeseung continued to cry in Haesoo's arms.

이해수 ( Lee Haesoo )  :  " Oppa, I'm sorry I can't help. I'm afraid when dad gets angry..."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : " That's okay Haesoo."

이해수 ( Lee Haesoo ) : " Oppa don't leave me at Seoul alone. I don't know Seoul well....."

 이희승 ( Lee Heeseung ) : I'm sorry Haesoo but I had to. You know I can't disobey if mother is already angry to me."

Now , Haesoo start crying because he thought that Heeseung just say yes because want the problem to solved but.. she was wrong,

After that , Heeseung back to Seoul. he met up with everyone and then he gave his resignation letter to Hera. At first they all couldn't believe it, but they were finally forced to agree. Meanwhile Lily? She cried in the women's bathroom, she just couldn't believe everything Heeseung had said.

That's right, she has fallen in love with the man named Lee Heeseung. She was devastated when Heeseung had to move to California.

Weeks past . One day , In June 16th ,  Lily felt a headache in her head. She left her house to go to a nearby place to buy medicine. When she was about to go home, the headache that kept attacking her head appeared again. She even felt that she would soon face death, when she was about to cross the road to get to his car...

A white car hit her , causing her body to bounce. After that, the car left. Lily had seen her face.. it was...

After that, many residents surrounded him. She was immediately rushed to the hospital. Jake, who heard that her sister had an accident, immediately informed his family and Lily's friends. Meanwhile, he and Sunghoon had to go to the operating room.

The doctor was in and out of the operating room, because it turned out that Lily was already suffering from anemia due to the accident that caused her to suffer from anemia in Chicago. The doctor had warned her not to harm herself again. Because he was too busy in surgery, Jake didn't want to tell Heeseung. He and Sunghoon only focused on the operation. After 3 hours of surgery, Lily was finally able to be saved, unfortunately she was still in a coma. Her parents were really devastated, as were her two older brothers. Everyone was already very panicked.

After being x-rayed, Jake told everyone that Lily had amnesia and anemia. This time, her amnesia took away all her happy moments and also the person Lily thought had caused trauma in her life. This time the amnesia was worse because Lily couldn't remember a single memory of the person who she thought traumatized her. However, until now Jake doesn't know who the person who caused Lily's trauma was and who she forgot in her mind.

 However, until now Jake doesn't know who the person who caused Lily's trauma was and who she forgot in her mind