𝚌 ( 𝟽 ) : 𝚜𝚜𝚕

༺✮•°◤ 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ◥°•✮༻

After 1 day of crying, I have to go to school today. I also took the uniform that Heesung gave me and I hung it in my automatic cupboard. I went into the bathroom and showered, after that I put on my uniform. I sprayed a little perfume and brought 2 blank books because Sunghoon said we needed to bring 2 blank books for today's activities. 

Source : pinterest

Source : pinterest

 Seoyun's uniform

Seoyun's identity card

After I put on my uniform, the clock showed 6.50. School starts at 07.20 so I still have time to get breakfast. I took bread and milk after that, I put it in my bag. I don't have a vehicle or a bus card, so I walk to school. Luckily it only took 20 minutes to get there so I still had time. 

༺✮•°◤ Sunoo 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ◥°•✮༻

I was surprised when I went to school with Jungwon, Ni-ki, Sunghoon and Jay. I saw Seoyun sitting on a wooden chair in the park opposite the school. She looked very tired as if she had been running, she was also seen eating a round of bread and a small bottle of milk. Seriously???  At school there will be an event for up to 6 hours and she only has breakfast with a small round of bread and a small bottle of milk? 

I also told Jay

선우 ( Kim Suno ) : " jeihyeong seoyun maj-jyo? ohu 2sikkaji haengsaga issneunde ppang han jogagman meoggo uyu han byeongman masindago?  ( Jay hyung, that's Seoyun, right? We have an event until 2 pm and she only eats a small piece of bread and drinks a small bottle of milk? )"

박종성 ( Park Jongseong ) : " geulae, sasil-iya. balo seoyun-ieyo. wae dallineula pigonhae boineun geolkkayo?  ( Yes, it is true. That's Seoyun. Why does she look so tired from running? )"