C ( 29 ) : 2 words , I'm Sorry

༺✮•°◤ Heeseung POV ◥°•✮༻

김지은 (Kim Jieun) : "Doctor Evan, Doctor Jena said there was something that needed surgery immediately. The patient is a woman and she is suffering from acute appendicitis and needs surgery immediately. Doctor Jena asked you and Doctor Benjamin to immediately prepare to operate on the patient. "

이희승 (Lee Heeseung) : "Okay Jieun. Please wait. I will go out now"

Who suffers from acute appendicitis? Isn't it very painful and also requires surgery? Appendicitis alone is very serious, let alone acute appendicitis. I immediately prepared myself.

백예나 (Baek Jena, ER doctor) : "Dr. Evan, this is the patient's data. I'll log in again. I'm going to log in again later, I still have patient who must be treated Thank you)"

Lee Heeseung : "Okay, thank you Jena."

I was shocked when I saw her name... Sim Seoyun. Did he undergo surgery because he was suffering from acute appendicitis? I immediately ran to Sunghoon's room and he was also shocked because Seoyun had to have surgery for acute appendicitis. We decided not to tell Jake and we would focus on the surgery.

After 2 hours of operation, the operation was finally finished. Seoyun's appendix was removed and we could finally rest. I put him in the post-operative rest room while Sunghoon and I rested.

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

I woke up and saw Amy sleeping on the sofa and Raylee reading a book in a chair. AHHHHH.. I'm in surgery again.

Raylee : " Madam .. you're awake. I'm really panicked after heard from Amy that you have do to the surgery again because acute appendicitis."

Raylee : " Don't worry madam.. only me the one who went to the Seoul. The others still at England and Chicago. Your parents called that they would be here with ko Shaosheng. "

Ms. Lily Evendere : " I'm sorry Raylee... because of me, your work had to be postponed and you had to fly all the way from England to Seoul just because I had surgery. "

Raylee : " Madam... don't say things like that. We Siberians are one family. We must always be there for our savior and boss."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Thank you so much Raylee. Oh yeah, when will my parents come?"

Raylee : " They boarded the plane 3 hours ago... maybe tomorrow morning they will arrive in Seoul."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Please tell Xavier to prepare a driver to pick up my parents and older brother."

Raylee : " Yes madam."

After that, I told Raylee to wake Amy up so she could go home and sleep at home. Amy obeyed because there was a mission at 1 o'clock. It's now 8 pm and she also has to go home to replace me.

TOMORROW MORNING

I was in the toilet when I heard a sound and I came out. My eyes filled with tears... because it was Ko Shaosheng and also my parents... I really miss them.

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Māmā.. Bàba.. dagē.. Wǒ zhēn de hěn xiǎng nǐ. ( Mom.. dad.. older brother.. I really miss you. )"

绍生 ( Shao Sheng) : "How does our great CEO feel? ( How does our great CEO feel? )"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Shut up!"

爸爸 (Father ) : " Wǒ de nǚ'ér......duìbùqǐ, bàba hěn shǎo lái kàn nǐ. ( My daughter... I'm sorry dad rarely visits you. )"