C ( 36 ) : Heartbroken

༺✮•°◤ Heeseung pov ◥°•✮༻

I went with Hanni to the beach. Hanni wanted to say something to me and of course I allowed it.

김하니 Kim Hanni : " huiseung-a, mianhae. hajiman uliui yaghongwa gyeolhon-eun bandeusi wanseongdoeeoya hal geos gatseubnida. jeoneun imi namjachinguga issgo uli gwangyeneun 4nyeonjjae jisogdoego iss-eoyo. naega neohui abeojiwa eomeonikke malsseumdeuliges sda.sasil nado neoleul salanghan jeog eobs-eo, godeunghaggyo ttae salanghaessneunde... geu ihuloneun deo isang neoleul joh-ahajido salanghajido anh-ass-eo haessneunde.. mianhae. hajiman naneun dangsin-ege banjileul dollyeojueossseubnida ( Heeseung , mSorry. But, it looks like our engagement and marriage must end. I already have a boyfriend and our relationship has been going on for 4 years. I will tell your father and mother that actually I never loved you either, I loved you when we were in high school... but after that, I don't like or love you anymore. I accepted this engagement because I am after you and your parents' property. My parents told me to marry you.. I'm sorry. But I returned the ring to you. I have to go to Germany to meet my girlfriend and after that, I won't go back to Seoul again. Thanks for everything so far. )"

She took off the ring I gave her and threw it on the sand. I saw her carrying a suitcase and other things, she was picked up by a man. Is that how you treat me Hanni? After everything I've done for you?

I'm truly heartbroken and don't want to hear anything about you again Hanni. I have loved you sincerely for 17 whole years..

I decided to go to England, I wanted to take a short holiday... I'm very tired, starting from work problems and now Hanni...

༺✮•°◤ Lily pov◥°•✮༻

hari ootdku

1 week later

Prosecutor Lily Evendere : "Judge, this is all the evidence I obtained."

Judge : " Thank you Ms.Lily. Mr.Berdney are you admit your actions?"

Mr.Berdney : "Yes judge..."

Judge : "All right then. The decision has been taken. Mr. Berdney will be imprisoned for 8 years for embezzling IVARY company funds. The trial is over."

 TOK TOK TOK

 AHHHHHH FINALLY FINISHED THE 4TH trial. I COULD GO to England and come back to Seoul. Ah yes, by the way, Jake now lives with me. Suno sometimes stays at my house with Jungwon. Because Suno sometimes has to come with me to go on night missions.

I entered my cafe.

Lily : "Hey Bella, Lytaa, Alice... come here."