C ( 21 ) : PAST

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV  ◥°•✮༻

Sunghoon can't keep a secret!!! He informed Ni-ki and Suno about my arrival and they came to my hotel.. AGAIN

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " AHHHHH!!! REALLY? I tried not to expose my arrival and this time I was caught by y'all again."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " NOT ME.. It's Sunghoon "

선우 ( Kim Suno ) : " seoyun.. wae ulileul da pihaneun geos gat-eun neukkim-i deunayo? ulileul mannago sipji anh-eun geos gatgun-yo... uliga dangsin-ege museun jalmos-eul han geolkkayo?  ( Seoyun.. why does it feel like you are avoiding all of us? It's like you don't want to meet us... Have we done something wrong to you? )"

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " Get in!"

Jake grabbed my hand and led me out of the hotel room.

 심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " BRUH.. What do you want Jake?"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " What is your problem Seoyun?"

 I want to leave but and then he grabbed my hand

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Seoyun. Why have you changed so much? I know you are a billionaire but why do you seem to be avoiding us all now? "

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun ) : " HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN? You were the one who told me to stay away from all of you. Have you ever wanted to take the initiative to go to Chicago to visit your sister? Did you know that when Bliberton started, I was in hospital 6 times a month due to exhaustion holding 2 jobs. The only one who always cared about me was Ko Shaosheng. Now I also have 5 businesses, but I'm used to it. It was my turn to leave for a long time and forget you, you came back to me instead. You told me to stay away from your friends. Have you forgotten too? You don't want me to stand out too much in public as your little sister ? I did all that. Are you dissatisfied with me? You told me to stay away and forget Heeseung.. I did everything you ordered. But is this what I got? "

My tears slowly dropped when I explain to him. After that , Austin , Raylee and Kylee who heard my voice walk out from their hotel room.

Austin : " Madam... what's wrong? "

Raylee : " Madam.. don't forget. We are your family too. We are the Siberian , we are one family"

Raylee : " Madam.. I swear. If there's Xavier at here , maybe that guy's already dead"

Kylee hugged me and then my tears really fell out from my eyes

Austin : " WHO ARE YOU? DO YOU KNOW ? OUR MADAM NEVER CRIED FOR YEARS AND NOW YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON WHO MAKE HER CRY?"

Raylee : " I SWEAR if there're all the The Siberians Member , you're already dead. You're lucky" 

Heeseung and Sunghoon, who heard Austin and Raylee screaming, came out of the room, followed by the others.

박종성 ( Park Jongseong ) : " seoyun. jeongmal ulileul mannago sipji anhnayo?  ( Seoyun. Do you really not want to meet us? )"

After that , Austin open his phone and called people

 Raylee : " Madam.. do you want to stay at the new office?"

Austin : " Don't worry.. Xavier  , Ivy , Grffin  , Jayde already came here. Actually I already booked the ticket for them to flight with us  and they're already at Seoul 1 hour ago."

I looked at Austin..

Austin : " eeeee Don't worry madam.. Hehehehehe.. I WILL GO HOME TOMORROW.. Please don't do that eye glared again"