C ( 18 ) : Still can't believe

༺✮•°◤ Seoyun POV ◥°•✮༻

Finally I was able to go back to the hotel and the Brittany Callie case was solved in 2 days. I can go home to Chicago and rest. Suddenly the door to my hotel room rang and.. it was Paul, Aiden, Jinyoung, and Ivy. 

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Ok now what y'all doing here? "

They get in and then Aiden and Paul start talking

Aiden : " Jinyoung , Ivy do you know about the news? Madam IS A BILLIONARE.. now i know why she can bought us Bliberton clothes. "

Paul : " and Madam... YOU ARE MY IDOL AT THE SIBERIAN. You know right madam? I told all of you about Siberian almost every time we had break time and madam.. why don't you stop it?"

Baek Jinyoung ; " HELLO? I already became Ms. Lily secretary for 6 years. and ofc I already now about madam's all business. What Idk is the race and the Siberrian."

Ivy : " Ofc I know about the Bilberton and the Siberian. I'm one of the member of The SIberian."

I chuckled seeing them

Paul : " WHAT? YOU'RE A MEMBER OF THE SIBERIAN?????"

Aiden : " Who is your name? I never see Ivy name on the Siberian."

 Ms. Lily Evendere : " All of us decided to use pseudonyms so that our identities are not easily discovered"

Ivy : " My name is.. Ivary"

 Aiden : " GOSH!!!! SO I'M BIASING MY OWN PARTNER?"

Paul : " I like the one who is the hacker.. He's name is Greyffin."

Paul : " ANd you Jinyoung.. how can you know about the Bilberton Company?"

She chuckled

Baek Jinyoung ; " Hei.. I'm the manager of London Bilberton Beauty and Healthcare."

 They all were so shocked , except me , Jinyoung , and Ivy. I received a call from Rylee.

Rylee : " Hello madam. There is a case about the drugs seller that will doing the transaction tonight at the VIVA Night Club."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Prepare the dress for me. I will come to the company after this with Ivy."

 Rylee : " We will wait at the BIC Company because it's open every night."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Yeah. Noprob"

 Ms. Lily Evendere : " Ivy.. let's go "

Paul : " You need to go again?"

 Aiden : " Madam.. you just get back.. Don't you feel tired?"

Ms. Lily Evendere : " That's okay Paul and Aiden. I need to go."

Ms. Lily Evendere : " Goodbye Kiddos."