C ( 47 ) : I'm the one who forget you?

Author pov:je

After Yuri saw the diary , she was so shocked because .. that was true. She was the one who forgot all of their moment together. But how can she trust him? Without she know , her tears were coming down from her eyes because the memories , all of them comeback to her. All of the flashback from her happy moment with Heeseung came back until the sad moment with Heeseung.

4 days later

When Yuri get back to Seoul , there is a message from a person

She went to that place in Gimpo. It is a very large garden and she saw a figure. It's ... Lee Heeseung?

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Hello Seoyun..."

심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : "  Mr Evan what do you mean? I'm Sim Yuri not Sim Seoyun."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " But i guess you already read your diary. You still don't remember anything Seoyun-a?"

 심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " No."

When Yuri was about to leave , Heeseung take her wrist until Yuri falls to his body. 

심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " Mr Evan , what are you doing!"

 심유리 ( Sim Yuri ) : " Let go of me."

Heeseung turn her face to look at him and he took her face and kiss her so deeply like there is no tomorrow.

Yuri felt weird in her heart , 1 feeling want her to go from him as far as she can because she traumatized with love , but 1 feeling again told her do deepen the kiss. She decided to choose the the 1st feeling. She let go Heeseung and that's when Heeseung told her..

" I will never give up , I will always chase you until death comes to me. This time , I will make sure you are happy and safe with me , Sim Yuri."

Yuri who heard that was so shocked , she looked at Heeseung but Heeseung looked at her with a very serious face.

" Now , Can I chase you , Sim Yuri?"

" I don't think you will never can , Heeseung-ssi."

In Heeseung mind ,,, that call was never heard from her since 2 years ago and it's back. 

After that , Yuri back to her car. There is a feeling who keeps stuck in her head.

" Is she already fall in love with him? NO No No It's impossible. I already met with lots of men but.. why it feels different when she with him. And how can Heeseung know that she forgot him.?"

In Heeseung side , he went to Yuri's house , to met with Jake and the others. After he ring the bell , Ni-Ki went down to open the gate for him.

니시무라 리키 ( Ni-ki ) : " Did she already know you Hyung?"