C ( 33 ) : The unspoken past

Author pov : nna

~ Flashback 11 years ago ~

Lily was visiting her brother in Australia because she wanted to ask her brother if he could help her and  teach her medicine so she could enter the same major as Heeseung. Lily wants to go to Oxford to follow Heeseung to study medicine at Oxford, but instead there is an argument between them

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Seoyun .... don't do this. You can't chase him , you will never chase him"

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun / Lily  ) : "  Oppa ... naneun geuleul jjoch-aya haeyo. geu salamdo eonjenganeun nal joh-ahage doel geola hwagsinhae...  ( Oppa .... I have to chase him. I'm sure he will like me one day... )"

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Sim Seoyun .... Hanni is his first Love. You can't with him. He loves Hanni. Hanni is his first and will be his forever love. Can't you understand what I say Sim Seoyun?"

 심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun / Lily ) : " Oppa... Feeling can change."

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " You can't chase Him Seoyun. Hanni's father is the CEO of LILAC Company and Hanni's mother is a manager at Samsung Company. Our wealth cannot be compared with the wealth of Hanni's parents. "

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Don't take a scholarship to Oxford, Seoyun. You will definitely be hurt there when you see Heeseung's romance with that woman."

심서윤 ( Sim Seoyun / Lily ) : " I will do it."

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " I will prove it right now. In front of you."

After that, Lily saw Jake press a contact on his cellphone and start calling that person. Yep, it was Lee Heeseung, the person Seoyun has liked for 3 years.

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Hei Heeseung , are you with Hanni right now?"

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " YEAHHHH , YOU WON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM BECAUSE HANNI ALREADY ACCEPT MY LOVE AND YOU KNOW ? SHE IS MY GF RIGHT NOW , I guess I will always love her."

 심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Omg .. congrats bro. Oh hei bro , there is my friend who likes you. She said that she wants to be with you."

이희승 ( Lee Heeseung) : " Gosh .. i'm sorry Jake. But , please tell you friend that I won't fall for her because Hanni will always be my first love and my last love."

 심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Ahh , ok then. Bye bro. Enjoy your time with Hanni."

After that , the call end. Tears from her eyes already dropped ... He really and always mean with his words.  " No chance for me ? " Lily thought ..

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " Seoyun.. don't force yourself to learn what you don't want. I know you are traumatized by seeing corpses and blood. I don't want you to go into medicine. Your dream since childhood was to become a prosecutor. Continue what you dream of, don't change just because of feelings, because medicine is the most difficult major... I don't want you to have trouble, let alone faint because you see blood." 

심재윤 ( Sim Jaeyun / Jakey ) : " I want you to not to close with my friends , Seoyun. I'm afraid that you will fall in love with one of them again. I'm really sorry , but this is the best for you."