drama brothers reunite| chapter fifty four

drama brothers 😎🔥🎸

trent: REHEARSAL AT CODY'S HOUSE TODAY AT 2PM ⚠

justin: anything for you trent 😍

cody: wait why my house

harold: because you have a massive house and a recording studio

harold: rich kid life

harold: dont even deny it, you have an en suite and a whole ass pool

trent: your parents own an university

justin: your step sister is heather

harold: HUH THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM HEARING OF THIS

cody: dw abt it harold!

cody: ok fine you can come over

cody: but noahs here

justin: oOoooOOOooOOoOo

justin: i promise we wont interrupt you if you're busy fucking like dogs

trent: ok so just show him how you can play your instrument

trent: we pulled so many girls cos of the way we played our instruments 

justin: 😍😍😍😍😍(trent)

harold: bro ur so horn knee

justin: i know

trent: justin...

cody: justin if you do any horny shit in front of noah i might just kill you and myself

justin: don't do that 

harold: we all know noah has a horny side too

cody: 😭

justin: yeah but we don't talk about that, he only shows cody that side of him

justin: have you ever seen him get an erection

trent: JUSTIN EYES ON THE ROAD

justin: IM NOT EVEN DRIVING, YOU ARE

///

TRENT

Cody's house is massive.

And when I mean massive, I mean massive. 

His parents are ridiculously rich. When his mom divorced his dad, his mom remarried Heather's father. His house is only one of the houses their family owns, and Heather's his stepsister. I know, wild. It only happened after Total Drama. They don't really talk about it much, but I know they're very close. Now Cody gets allowances from both sides of his family and half of the time he doesn't know what to do with all the money.

I reached over to turn down the volume knob as Justin and Harold were bolting out the lyrics to Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj. Justin has a playlist for white girl music, and he loves it. 

"Woah, Cody's house is huge," Harold said as we pulled up in the driveway. 

"What do you mean?" Justin said, watching me park tentatively. "We've been here so many times for rehearsal, you should be used to it."

"No, it just takes me by surprise every time we come here," Harold continued sheepishly. "I can't believe he and Heather are step siblings. I mean, they're polar opposites."

"Cody's a sugar loving gremlin and Heather is the meanest bitch you'll ever meet, so I guess you could say that," Justin said and popped open the car door to clamber out.

///

CODY

"Oh hi," I said as I opened the door. I didn't expect them to get here that early. Noah and I were drunk on kissing and my face was probably a bright shade of crimson. "You're all early. It's only one thirty."

"Save it," Justin said and shoved me a bag of peach rings. I began to open them as he said, "Where's Noah?"

"Right here," Noah said and proceeded to fall down the stairs. Trent's eyes widened. There was a massive thud which was his shoulder as he stood up and walked calmly to the kitchen to put the glass of water in the sink. 

"Don't worry, he does that sometimes," I say to Trent and all three of them (Harold, Justin, Trent) went to sit on the couch. I joined them.

"Today I just wanna focus on testing out the music," Trent said. "It's our first official rehearsal ever since Cody got kidnapped!"

"Woo hoo," Justin said happily. "No, seriously, Cody, we're happy to have you back."

"What even happened while I was gone?" I asked.

"Nothing much," Harold said. "We were all mainly panicking over the loss of one of our friends, especially Noah, he was shitting himself."

"I was not," a voice yelled from the kitchen. 

"Oh yeah you were," Justin said. "You were cu-"

"Can we just get started?" Trent said loudly.

"Yes please." I stood up and went to the recording studio.

a/n

this is just a filler chapter before shit gets deep