💍 | chapter thirty four

total drama fuckers

cody: i am boykisser

gwen: FINALLY YOU ADMIT IT OMG

sierra: silly cody! your covid is getting to ur brain

cody: yeah idk man im still sick

sierra: oh no... are you ok? do you want me to come and kiss your boo boos away? 🥰

duncan: boo boo

alejandro: can fucking what 

heather: did she forget how she left last time? we completely DEMOLISHED her self esteem. 

noah: I HATE I HATE THIS BITCH

sierra: cody? are you ok?

cody: YES UGH FINE

cody: ILL GO TO YOUR STUPID ENGAGEMENT PARTY

sierra: *our

///

The type of hatred I have for Sierra is the hatred in the back of my mind that I reserve for only her. 

In another universe maybe she would've been raised right, or maybe not dropped on the head. Now, when I make a single interaction with Cody, she comes running towards me with a table. She's so desperate.

So Courtney, Gwen, Heather and Duncan's plan about me 'dating' Cody was definitely not going to work. If I even talked to Cody, much less date him, she would say something like "Noah Sterecra, you ruined my life!" Like, okay? 

Cody dressed like Adam Sandler to his own engagement party. "I'm not engaged, okay? It's just Sierra's stupid little...delusions," he complained on the way there. We were cramped up together in the back seat, Owen, Izzy and I. Izzy was grinning. Eva was in the front seat and Cody was driving (aggressively). 

Cody drove to pick us all up because the party was at his house. Everything is at his house because it's massive. He's rich, but won't admit it. 

"I hate this, I hate this!" Cody muttered in the car when the streetlights turned red. "I can't blame Bridgette for adding her back on accident, but I'm so pissed." 

"Denial," Izzy said abruptly.

"What?" I said.

"Denial," she repeated. "Sierra's in denial, because she knows she and Cody will never happen, so she's forcing it." Izzy shrugged. "It's because we all know that Noco is going to happen."

"No," I say bluntly.

"Co!" Owen happily choroused while eating a sandwich from his backpack. 

"It's true, the moment you guys kissed on TV-"

"We did not kiss."

"Actually, you're right, you didn't kiss, you made out-"

"With his ear! It doesn't count."

"You're getting a bit defensive, Noah," Eva said. She turned around, smirked. "Got something to hide?"

"No!" I said hastily. Cody was staring blankly into space, as if he didn't know how to respond. Cody, the silly boy, was blushing, but he mainly did that a lot, so it wasn't a big deal. 

"Sure," Izzy said, happily. She could see through whatever bullshit or facade I had going on. 

I don't like Cody, I really don't. 

a/n

mmmhm sure you dont

dk where im going with this tbh