iots headcanons | chapter sixty five

- lindsay follows tyler around because she loves him so much. they tell each other that they are beautiful and will love each other no matter what.

- everyone tells beth her smile is beautiful. for a while she was self conscious of it because that was how she died, yet she couldn't stop smiling.
- gwen tells everyone their smile is beautiful to honor her.

- harold can play this memories on the tv.

- katie can hear sadie talk to her in her mind sometimes (maybe that's just because she's delusional but i feel like they're twin flames).

- the only way for cody to get over noah is when noah forgets about cody, but he never will, so cody won't ever get over noah and noah won't ever forget cody.

- the spirits talk to each other and are good friends despite everything that has happened. 

- geoff and bridgette still go on dates, while owen puts his hands over his ears and says 'lalalalalala' 

- owen apologized for making geoff 'ugly', but geoff didn't mind, he just said that he was happy they'll get to know each other better, and that it was what's on the inside that counts.

- dj wandered through the forest for days before he found the other spirits. he then showed where his body was, but now all they can do is wait for the survivors to find them.

- the survivors will go back for their friends.

- heather shit talks the killer all the time.

- trent can't play guitar anymore but tries teaching justin (he's bad at it but we give him points for effort).

- tyler scares the shit out of everyone and he uses it to his ability by sneaking up behind people. (he also tries rizzing them up by randomly grabbing their chins and making them stare into his mouth)

- when the survivors went back for the hidden bodies, noah saw cody and screamed 'i love you'. cody heard and said 'i love you too' (i saw this on tiktok and started crying actually)

- bridgette swims with noah to soothe her scars and they try surfing together. bridgette loves the water, and noah is, well, permanently stuck there, so they're good friends.

- courtney is the person to call to sort out everything when they get into arguments.
- she misses gwen and duncan every day.

- beth was the only one who forgave chris.

- bridgette forces noah to play mermaids with her, geoff and owen.

- when they aren't watching harold's tv, they're reading one of noah's books.

- noah makes up poems in his head and remembers them so he can read them to the rest of the contestants. 
- he remembers every single one of them so that when he sees cody again he could read them to him.

- trent writes songs for gwen and sings them to her every night, hoping she will hear it.
- she does, but mistakes it for her imagination.

- cody went to noah's family's house to pay his condolences
- he ended up taking some of noah's possessions (with permission from his parents ofc) and keeps them clean, polished and in good condition.
- even though he hates books, he reads noah's favorites to remember him.
- tried jumping and was put in a mental institute for a long time

- duncan never cried in public again after seeing courtney's dead body.
- misses geoff's company a lot

- eva thinks of the cast a lot, even though she wasn't fond of most of them.
- looks after izzy and her haywire mind

- ezekiel lends people body parts sometimes
- dj used the nature around them to sew him back together
- played volleyball with his head once or twice
- let geoff attach strings to his limbs and move him around like a puppet

- dj is one with nature

- izzy tried to kill the murderer, but she never found him
- vowed that one day she would do the victims justice

a/n

iots back on my fyp? i have a love hate relationship w iots tbh

regular chapters are gonna be back after this i js felt like writing this

hey everyone go read my oneshots book!