Chapter 33

"Okay, that's enough." Janet kissed Toni again. "Baby."

"Hmmm."

"You have to go to school."

"Mmmm. I know." Janet kissed Toni's chin and neck.

"Then why are you still kissing on me?"

"Because I'm going to miss you."

"I will see you at free period like I always do." Janet whined.

"Mmmm."

"Stop all that pouting." Janet smacked her lips and sat back in her seat.

"Fine." Toni tapped her nose several times.

"Come on. Cheer up. It's just three hours." She pinched her cheek causing Janet to smile.

"Okay."

"Good." Janet finished getting her things together while Toni went around and opened her door. She picked her up out of the car and sat her on the ground before grabbing her bag and purse. Janet put it on and I hugged Toni. Toni kissed her forehead and gave her one last kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too." Janet went into the school and headed to her locker. She had a big smile on her face, but she always had a big smile when she was with Toni. She made her feel really good about herself and about life. In all honesty, Janet couldn't wait to get done with school so that her and Toni could get married. She knew people would think she was stupid if she said it out loud, because usually the person you meet at sixteen, isn't the person you stay with, but Janet didn't believe that. She knew she was meant to be with Toni. It's something she not only felt in her heart but in her soul as well.

"Well, look who we have here." Janet internally rolled her eyes, but kept her smile on.

"Hey, Jenny."

"Hi, Janet."

"What do you want?" She continued to gather her books.

"I just want to talk." Jenny had a mean smile on her face and Janet knew it was about to be some bullshit.

"About what?"

"Your 'bodyguard' out there in the big truck."

"What about her?"

"You guys are so close. Huh?"

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend." Jenny looked at her friends and giggled.

"Really? The Bishop's daughter is dating someone like that?"

"Yes." Janet finished getting her books together and began touching up her makeup.

"Hmm...I guess pastors' kids are the worse ones."

"Yep." She fixed her lashes and eyeliner. At first she put them on as a joke, but she liked how they brought out her eyes and Toni did too.

"I wonder how your father would feel about you sneaking around with her."

"Who said I was sneaking?" Jenny was stuck a little.

"So your father knows about that?"

"Yep." Janet fixed her lip gloss and put her makeup away then closed her locker. "What do you want, Jenny? Is there a problem?"

"No." Jenny shifted on her feet.

"Then why do you keep asking me about my girlfriend?" There was silence before it hit Janet. "Oh, you want her, huh?"

"What?" Jenny chuckled.

"Yes, you do. You want her. How cute." Janet began to walk away but Jenny stopped her.