Chapter 23

I bit my lip while fiddling with the straps of my shopping bag. Seonjae and I were sitting alone in the karaoke room of the arcade. Baek In-hyuk went to exchange bills.

A little while ago, Seon-jae and Baek In-hyuk, who had left school, skipped 8th period and headed to the arcade instead of going straight to work, saying they had some spare time. The problem was that I joined that path.

No, you two said, "Go," but it was an opportunity to hear Seonjae's song right in front of you. This cannot happen except in the past. When she returned from her time travel trip, it was clear that it was impossible whether Seonjae was alive or not. Going to karaoke with potato pancakes, I don't know if I win an event like that.

'Pick up Seonjae and jump out, this is not a common opportunity.'

When I refused, Baek In-hyuk said. That's right. I nodded without realizing it.

'Hey, then let's do it like this. Let's make a wish and bet on points.'

Baek In-hyeok suggested something to me who hesitated while looking at Seon-jae's thoughts. Then Seonjae said, 'Why do you do that?' He said.

'Why, you can win and tell him never to come again.'

At Baek In-hyuk's words, Seonjae lightly hooked Baek In-hyuk's side. After watching the two people, he raised his hand.

'okay! Seonjae, if you win and tell me not to pay tribute or show up again, I won't do that!'

'Good, then let's assume we've all accepted the bet and let's go!'

In response to my words, Baek In-hyuk spoke cheerfully and took the lead. Even though Seon-jae didn't like it, he followed Baek In-hyuk's footsteps. That's how I came to the arcade karaoke room. Without fear, Imsol comes to bet on karaoke scores with two soon-to-be singers. You are finished now.

I was thinking about what song to sing, but all I could think of were songs that would be released five years from now. As I was thinking about what to sing and what my favorite karaoke song was, I felt eyes staring at me. When I looked up, Seonjae was looking at me with his arms crossed.

"Imsol."

"uh?"

"What were you doing?"

"me? me... ... "I was thinking about what to sing."

Seonjae laughs as if it is absurd. Is it funny that he followed me to sing? As expected, she shouldn't have followed. Suddenly, the door opened and Baek In-hyuk came in.

"What day is today? "The line in front of the bill exchange machine is long."

Baek In-hyuk, who was sitting next to Seon-jae, put two thousand won bills into the bill slot. He then said, holding the remote control in his hand and searching for a song.

"Hey, first, let's sing one song at a time to warm up our throats and then move on to the main game."

"okay!"

"Oh, Imsol. "Yes, I like that kind of combative attitude."

Baek In-hyuk entered the song number and pressed the start button. It was Drunken Tiger's 'I Want You'. It was like that. Baek In-hyuk was a kid who dreamed of becoming a rapper even though he couldn't rap. However, Baek In-hyuk's position in Potato Battle was that of sub-vocalist.